.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....   .... Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....  

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)

[ + VU Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]  [ + COMSATS Virtual Campus Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com?Search Here

General Discussion (14,183)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Articial Intelligece

Basic Questions Q. What is artificial intelligence? A. It is the science and engineering of making intelligent machines, especially in…

Started by Red Rose

3 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Sayed Ahmad Shah

30 days to change the fate of Pakistan

30 days to change the fate of Pakistan , True Islamic Banking ,Massive Industerlization ,End of corruption ,End of poverty ,Interest free B…

Started by khalidbilal

0 Apr 4, 2012

Guideline for ADMISSION ... PLZ HELP EVERYONE

I have done MBA (Fin) (2 Years) from VU. As we all are aware of its degree worth and other matters so i planned to do Ms. (as M Phil) after…

Started by thejoker

0 Apr 3, 2012

ms excel help required

Friends i want to use a excel formula or function to calculate below data. example:-                     If a carton of surf 45gm having 18…

Started by waqas ahmad khizri

0 Mar 30, 2012

if you were a computer

7 things that would happen if you were a computer   You could add/remove someone in your life using the control panel. You could put your…

Started by + HARD HITTER

7 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by + HARD HITTER

IS THIS REALLY A MUSLIM?????

I hear music all the time, I call myself Muslim. I participate in haram festivals, I call myself Muslim. I don't even know how to pray pro…

Started by + HARD HITTER

3 Mar 30, 2012

Happy Birthday To Hadia Ansari..........

Happy Birthday To You.... Happy Birthday To You... Happy Birthday Dear Hadiaa  Happy Birthday To you... Stay Blessed Always.... and Be ha…

Started by + Abdul Rehman Aทઽα૨i

14 Mar 22, 2012

OVERSEAS STUDENTS

hey Friend  i am student of overseas.. agar hamara net disconnect hojaye paper k doran tou kya hoga? kya hum dobara connect kar k paper woh…

Started by Muhammad Mubashir Nisar

1 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by + M.Tariq Malik

Dropped and D Grades Subjects

Salam: Sir main MBA 4th Semester main ho. Aur mere 7 subjects main “D” grade hai aur 3 subjects maine dropped kiye the. Ab masla yeh hai k…

Started by Nouman Hassan

0 Mar 12, 2012

plz help me soon

sir i m the students of b.com ist smester. i got f grade in 4 subjects due to my illness.kaya mein in 4 subjects ko baqi smesters ke sath p…

Started by iqra princess

4 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by iqra princess

RSS

Job's & Careers (Latest Jobs)

Admissions (Latest Admissons)

Scholarship (Latest Scholarships)

Internship (Latest Internships)

VU Study

Other Universities/Colleges/Schools Help

+ More Categorizes

© 2017   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by