.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....   .... Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....  

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)

[ + VU Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]  [ + COMSATS Virtual Campus Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com?Search Here

Burhan Vani (shaheed)'s Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"ahem ahem ahem !! arz kia he maktal e maktabe israr tak thore kar bk bk khude ishq e…"

Burhan Vani (shaheed) replied yesterday to Bikhra hua gulab koi dekhta nahi....

10 yesterday
Reply by + xam

"hahahhahahhahahhahhahahhaa................"

Burhan Vani (shaheed) replied Feb 18 to When you're trying to talk to your parents and you are only 9 Months

10 on Sunday
Reply by ♥♥ !!+Moon!!♥♥

" That WAs SAaaddy  "

Burhan Vani (shaheed) replied Feb 17 to aaj phr rony ko ji chahta hay aaj phr toot k bkhrny ko g chahta hay...

10 Feb 18
Reply by + xam

"bundle of thanks !! none cared but you tried helping me such a courteous move thanks…"

Burhan Vani (shaheed) replied Feb 11 to time changed everything !! why we can't change the way other people changes; T_T

2 Feb 11
Reply by Psycho__

"whoever celeberate valentine's day is a bigggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg…"

Burhan Vani (shaheed) replied Feb 4 to Plz avoid valantine day

3 Feb 4
Reply by Huma

">:( >:( >:( >:( indianssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss i abhooooooooor i…"

Burhan Vani (shaheed) replied Feb 4 to bnda ban jaaaa!!!!!!!!

2 Feb 4
Reply by Burhan Vani (shaheed)

" HAppy Birthday to you ^_^ bht bht khush rhain ameen "

Burhan Vani (shaheed) replied Feb 3 to Lets celebrate вίŕţħȡάч of our swëët frnd burshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ( happy birdy abrish)!!!

28 Feb 4
Reply by Huma

" HAppy Birthday to you ^__^ may you see many more ameen "

Burhan Vani (shaheed) replied Feb 3 to !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!****LETS CELEBRATE THE BIRTHADAY OF MY SWEET SIS "BLU SKY"****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24 Feb 4
Reply by Huma

"so we only need to sign up for this and its done"

Burhan Vani (shaheed) replied Oct 1, 2016 to PETITION TO DECLARE INDIA A TERRORIST STATE.

19 Oct 2, 2016
Reply by THE JOKER

RSS

-------------------------------------------------------------

Job's & Careers (Latest Jobs)

Admissions (Latest Admissons)

Scholarship (Latest Scholarships)

Internship (Latest Internships)

VU Study

Other Universities/Colleges/Schools Help

+ More Categorizes

© 2017   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by