.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....   .... Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....  

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)

[ + VU Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]  [ + COMSATS Virtual Campus Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com?Search Here

ツβµŕɨeď€ʍʍÖツ's Discussions (5,741)

Discussions Replied To (5677) Replies Latest Activity

"Evenin Chandoo, I came, went and gone Just came to drop a virtual bomb on Pakistan'…"

ツβµŕɨeď€ʍʍÖツ replied Sep 21 to Trumpitization of Muslims...

7 Sep 21
Reply by ✿◠‿◠ہیپی چندا◉‿◉✿

"Okie dokie, den you must be rat, oh I mean right in the next election. Wrath is de…"

ツβµŕɨeď€ʍʍÖツ replied Sep 21 to Let’s discuss the disgusting topic of politics…(Part-I)

26 Oct 6
Reply by THE JOKER

"Wa'alaikum Assalam chandoo :) I am not back to earth chanda, looks soo cuute to see…"

ツβµŕɨeď€ʍʍÖツ replied Sep 21 to Let’s discuss the disgusting topic of politics…(Part-I)

26 Oct 6
Reply by THE JOKER

"Here is Sr Anjum Altaf, who seem to agree with me today :) Thank you, Donald Trump…"

ツβµŕɨeď€ʍʍÖツ replied Sep 17 to Trumpitization of Muslims...

7 Sep 21

"Apki usi peshawar society me aise log b hain jo govt k sath eid karte hain, kia wo s…"

ツβµŕɨeď€ʍʍÖツ replied Jun 25 to محبت کے قیدی۔۔۔

37 Jun 27

"Tumhara kasoor blind follower hona hai and especially in logo ko support kerna tumha…"

37 Jun 27

"Chanda kisi dosri country ko dekh ki eid manaie jati hai kia? Sare Muslim world me c…"

37 Jun 27

"Ap ki sari batain bilkul durust hain, totally agree with them with just one exceptio…"

ツβµŕɨeď€ʍʍÖツ replied Jun 25 to اس نظام کو وہی سمجھ سکتا ہے جس کے دل کی آنکھ کھلی ہوئ ہے۔

12 Jun 28
Reply by + !AℓωιиαMαhαм(MS)

"Very nice suggestion, Allah hum sab ko amal ki taufeeq ata farmaye.....Ameen."

ツβµŕɨeď€ʍʍÖツ replied Jun 25 to The Most Authentic and biggest Investment in the World... (Try it)

10 Jun 26
Reply by + USA

"Happy Papalzai flavored Eid Mubarak to all Pashtuns. Eid k moqa pe dua hai k Allah…"

ツβµŕɨeď€ʍʍÖツ replied Jun 25 to ❤❤❤❤Happy eid mubarak my sweetest brother "ARSAL lala" or All khan sis &bro:p:p❤❤❤❤

19 Sep 3
Reply by سروش

RSS

Forum Categorizes

Job's & Careers (Latest Jobs)

Admissions (Latest Admissons)

Scholarship (Latest Scholarships)

Internship (Latest Internships)

VU Study

Other Universities/Colleges/Schools Help

::::::::::: More Categorizes :::::::::::

Member of The Month