.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....   .... Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....  

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)

[ + VU Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]  [ + COMSATS Virtual Campus Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com?Search Here

Ѽ Gracious Heart Ѽ's Discussions (3,963)

Discussions Replied To (2855) Replies Latest Activity

"Happy birthday boss :)"

Ѽ Gracious Heart Ѽ replied Sep 9 to ´¯`.¸¸.••¤¤••.¸¸.Let's Come and Celebrate the Birthday Of Sir.M Tariq Malik.¸¸.••¤¤••.¸¸.´¯` 09 September

48 Sep 9
Reply by βless!ng

"Wesy deni kab tak hy. Mera bht busy schedule hy Ajakl may time nikal k likhu ge."

Ѽ Gracious Heart Ѽ replied Sep 4 to All Members/ Friends! Jaldi batao Cover theek hai?? Final karna hai aj he..

30 Sep 4
Reply by Ѽ Gracious Heart Ѽ

"Text urdu may likhye ap, ziyda acha lagy ga :)"

Ѽ Gracious Heart Ѽ replied Sep 4 to All Members/ Friends! Jaldi batao Cover theek hai?? Final karna hai aj he..

30 Sep 4
Reply by Ѽ Gracious Heart Ѽ

""

Ѽ Gracious Heart Ѽ replied Aug 3 to .••¤¤••Shadi Mubarak!!!!.....let's come and congratulate her!!! :) .••¤¤••

62 Aug 10
Reply by زھرا

"Thank you for your lovely complements yaar lots of love and dua's for you."

Ѽ Gracious Heart Ѽ replied Aug 3 to .••¤¤••Shadi Mubarak!!!!.....let's come and congratulate her!!! :) .••¤¤••

62 Aug 10
Reply by زھرا

"wesy na i was thinking k ning ka rishta group hona chaye tha :P i heard k phly nhi k…"

Ѽ Gracious Heart Ѽ replied Aug 2 to Congratulations on your engagement My Brother * Ryan* (Muhammad Asif DON with Humna Cutie pie)

65 Aug 7
Reply by + Ryan

"MASHALLAH heartiest Congratulations Rayyan and hamna  Best wishes for you both. "

Ѽ Gracious Heart Ѽ replied Aug 2 to Congratulations on your engagement My Brother * Ryan* (Muhammad Asif DON with Humna Cutie pie)

65 Aug 7
Reply by + Ryan

""

Ѽ Gracious Heart Ѽ replied Aug 2 to .••¤¤••Shadi Mubarak!!!!.....let's come and congratulate her!!! :) .••¤¤••

62 Aug 10
Reply by زھرا

" be happy shappy and spread love. "

Ѽ Gracious Heart Ѽ replied Jul 31 to ❤❤❤❤happy friendship day to all my sweetest ning's friend sister :-* :-*❤❤❤❤

43 Aug 1
Reply by Binte Ahmed

"Thanks for making and awesome platform. Found Mashallah good people here. Allhamdull…"

Ѽ Gracious Heart Ѽ replied Jul 26 to Show Your Love for Vustudents Ning On 8th Anniversary

13 Jul 28
Reply by вαкнтαωαя

RSS

Forum Categorizes

Job's & Careers (Latest Jobs)

Admissions (Latest Admissons)

Scholarship (Latest Scholarships)

Internship (Latest Internships)

VU Study

Other Universities/Colleges/Schools Help

::::::::::: More Categorizes :::::::::::

Member of The Month