.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....   .... Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....  

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)

[ + VU Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]  [ + COMSATS Virtual Campus Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com?Search Here

I am a bit emotional today and celebrating the 9th November 2015 as a black day in the history of Pakistan. Took some time off, from project to especially post my sentiments here.

The reason for my mourning is quite ordinary in view of many people. But I may be a ‘Buttt Parast” kind of persons (in definition of some). You may have your own views, but I believe Quaid-e-Azam is the brains of Pakistan and Allama Iqbal is the Heart & Soul of Pakistan. The Soul of Iqbal may have left the virtual heaven (Pakistan) today for real heaven because there seems no need of his soul to be remembered anymore :(

The murderer of Iqbal’s Soul, I believe, is the Govt. of Nawaz Sharif and the voters who elected such incapable leaders who seem to have no wisdom at all, except for their own family business. The Govt. cancelled the holiday on 9th November for their own vested interests. If this decision is not reversed, then start counting the days for clinical death of “Iqbal Day.” Who will bother to remember even the birthdate of Iqbal when we already have, kind of youths, depicted in the following video clip:

"Its not about a mere holiday, but its about breaching the basic principles of nationalism."

Look around in our daily routines of life, we have our loved ones at the length of a cheap mobile call but “we don’t have time” to remember them. We are deeply buried into so called bloody "busy-ness" that our family and friends direly desire to have a few spare moments with us but we are not there for them. If I have this attitude with those I love then who is this man “Iqbal”? Why should I have time to remember a person or his teachings. The person, who is not even in my relationship?

Sometimes I like Indian people more than Pakistanis because I see better nationalism in them as you see how much we love Indian movies/songs and their culture. Pakistani’s celebrities seem desperate to go India but Indian celebrities never bothered to visit Pakistan even for tourism purposes or as a goodwill gesture.  

Above all, every knowledgeable person knows the desperation of Sharif Family to have business oriented relations with India so his personal factories and businesses could prosper further. Can you imagine how many billions shall be skimmed by the factories of Sharif family on cancelling the holiday of 9th November?

A great scholar Plato said, “Ruin comes when businessman becomes ruler or the General uses his men to establish government, business man is good in trade, General in battlefield both are at their worst in public office.”

Lo and behold, we have even sold our National Hero at the cost of a few pennies. Hero’s don’t need to be remembered unless you create better ones otherwise these dead horses (in view of some people) are like candle light to revive the future of a country.  People who dont believe in celebrating these days, you may go, bury and level the graves of all these hero’s to the ground, but how many national hero’s have we left behind? Are you the one who can replace Iqbal? Nations can only survive with competent leadership? Do you have one? If not! then learn to follow the path of your National hero's & remember them forever. 

I salute….

….The Sindh Government for declaring holiday in Sindh, in recognition of services rendered by the Benazir Bhutto. (Despite not being a true leader like Iqbal).

….The PTI Government in Khyber Pakhtunkhuwa for declaring holidy in KP, in recognition of respected Allama Iqbal (RA). (Despite the fact, m never being a PTI voter).

I condemn….

The Nawaz Government for the “vandalism” they have committed by cancelling this holiday and blowing the psychological impact of this day from the nation’s mind, forever. 

Share anything about Allama Iqbal (RA), your comments / emotions, to revive his services to the nation. (You may at least condemn the Govt decision in this post, its better to at least raise your voice, if you are a bit emotion for this country). 

May Allah save Pakistan from the clutches of incompetent leadership & bestow his special blessings on Allama Iqbal (RA) and those who contributed for this country, especially the unsung hero's......Ameen.

Share This With Friends......

How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join.

Find Your Subject Study Group & Join.

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

This Content Originally Published by a member of VU Students.

+ Prohibited Content On Site + Report a violation + Report an Issue

Views: 1404

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hey iqbal kabi bi ni mary gy aj bi unka name books me save ha aur sab se zayda hamary dil me ....we love them .............Allah uny jaant me jaga ataa farmay ......Ameen

I am extremely sorry to know that you are hearted from this Govt. act to declare no holiday on Allama’s Day.

There are many peoples who contribute in Pakistan movement struggle

There are many peoples who wrote great lines about Islam and Pakistan

There are many Muslims and non Muslims who take part to help humanity through inventing various kinds of Machines, Medicines Electronics devices for betterment of whole mankind.

تو کیا ان سب کے لیے ایک ایک چھٹی نھیں ھونا چایے تھی۔

اگر چاروں خلفایے راشدین کے دن کی چٹھی نہ دینے پر آپ کو کویی اعتراض نھیں تو ادھر کیوں۔

اور جو قوم قرآن اور نبی صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم کی زندگی پڑہ کر نھیں جاگ سکی وہ شاعری پڑھہ کر جاگ گیی ھے۔

Very Sad Punjab Government 

Basic Principle of Nationalism is TABDEEELIIIIIIIIIIIIII

RSS

Forum Categorizes

Job's & Careers (Latest Jobs)

Admissions (Latest Admissons)

Scholarship (Latest Scholarships)

Internship (Latest Internships)

VU Study

Other Universities/Colleges/Schools Help

::::::::::: More Categorizes :::::::::::

Member of The Month