We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)
Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com?Search Here
Virtual University Student Startup Business Center (SSBC) is inviting applications for 2nd Cycle Business Idea Competition
Student Start Up Business Center is a platform at VU to foster entrepreneurial spirit in the students and to provide them conducive environment to nurture their business ideas into successful business ventures. This initiative is supported by Virtual University of Pakistan in collaboration with HEC-Pakistan, and PEP Foundation, USA. SSBC is envisioned to promote entrepreneurship among the students by encouraging them through business ideas competitions, providing them seed money, free office working space, free training facilities and provision of complete ongoing support and guidance to the successful incubates and counseling from the veteran entrepreneurs.
SSBC at Virtual University of Pakistan is inviting business ideas for SSBC Batch-II. The student or group of students (maximum two) can submit his/her/their viable business ideas on prescribed template.
Who can participate?
- Only Currently enrolled (16 and 18 years of education) active students of Virtual University of Pakistan are eligible to apply for business ideas.
- Students of 4th semester are eligible to apply in case of two years degree programs (16 Years of Education).
- Students of 8th semester are eligible to apply in case of four years degree programs (BS Programs).
- Oversees students and VU employees who are enrolled as VU student are not eligible to apply for SSBC.
Terms & Conditions:
- One student will be allowed to submit only one business idea; either individually or in a team.
- A team should not be comprised of more than two members.
- Each individual/team needs to submit innovative business idea and must not copy from any source.
- Shortlisted business ideas will be invited for submission of full business plans.
- Only practical and financially viable business plans will be shortlisted for presentation.
- The business idea’s financial worth should not exceed more than Rs. 300,000.
For more details, visit http://societies.vu.edu.pk/Pages/Entrepreneurs.aspx
Submit your business idea till October 30, 2017 at email@example.com
This Content Originally Published by a member of VU Students.
Can I apply? I'm student of 3rd semester!! Btw It's great news for me.
I can't see details there, there I can found what Society of an entrepreneur is.