.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....   .... Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....  

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)

[ + VU Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]  [ + COMSATS Virtual Campus Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com?Search Here

Check Merit Criteria for PM's National Laptop Scheme Phase II

PM's National Laptop Scheme Phase II

The number of laptops which are to be distributed under this scheme is 100,000; whereas the students’ enrollment at higher education institutions, and more importantly “eligible students” are large in numbers. Therefore, laptops will be awarded purely on Merit basis amongst the students. Eligible students at each distribution level or group shall follow inter se merit.

§  50% of the reserved quota be allocated for distribution to students in 1st year following the inter se merit.

§  20% provision for those studying in 2nd year of their 16 year undergraduate program meeting the following criteria.

§  10% of allocated numbers to 3rd year students in Bachelor programs

§  10% of allocated numbers to 4th year students in Bachelor programs or Masters (16 year education) 1st year (5% each if both exist)

§  10% of allocated numbers to 5th year students in Bachelor programs or Masters (16 year education) 2nd year (5% each if both exist). In absence of both, 10% will be equally distributed to 3rd year and 4th year allocations.

Note:

1.      1.     Students having secured 60% marks (for annual system) or 70% marks (for semester system) or equivalent CGPA/ GPA in Last examination shall only be considered for the Merit list.

1.      2.      CGPA/ GPA to Percentage conversion shall be governed by HEC defined formula.

1.      3.      Any leftover laptops from any distribution level (i.e. Academic level, Departmental, Campus, Institutional, or Provincial Allocation) may be adjusted as per the decision of Project Steering Committee.

Example:

Institutional Allocation= (Institutional enrolment) / (Total enrolment in public HEIs) = 3,848 / 500,000 × 65,000 laptops = 500 laptops  

http://www.hec.gov.pk/InsideHEC/Divisions/eReforms/phaseII/Pages/Me...

The distribution criteria for the award of laptops is defined as follow;

§  Provincial distribution corresponding to enrolment share, proportionate to the overall enrolment of students in the higher education institutes, excluding students covered under below categories.

§  Full coverage to enrolled PhD, MPhil, MS or equivalent program students in any public sector HEI.

§  2.5% Quota for distant learners/ students of each Virtual University & Allama Iqbal Open University.

§  5% Quota for students studying in Government Polytechnic institutes or Government College of Technology.

§  5% Quota for students of degree and postgraduate colleges of Federal Capital and Federally Administered Tribal Areas.

§  Remaining laptops for students studying in Bachelor and Master (16 year) program of public sector higher education institutes, this includes students of Waiting List from previous year distribution and new admissions between July 2014 and June 2015.

Note: Distribution at each level as referred above will follow inter se merit.

http://www.hec.gov.pk/INSIDEHEC/DIVISIONS/EREFORMS/PHASEII/Pages/Di...

Feedback/ Complaints

In case, students have feedback or complaints relating to the program or their eligibility, students may register their grievances with Grievance Redressal Committees (GRCs) which have been constituted for the purpose at the HEIs as well as at the provincial Higher Education Department levels. List of the GRCs at each of the higher education institutions and respective HEDs will be posted on HEC website.

http://www.hec.gov.pk/INSIDEHEC/DIVISIONS/EREFORMS/PHASEII/Pages/Fe...

This Content Originally Published by a member of VU Students.

Views: 7188

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Deadline : 15 December 2015 , submit properly with accurate data rather submitting in a rush.

http://pmnls.hec.gov.pk/

aoa.

Tariq bhai plz mjy ap ki help chahiye mai abhi tk pmln ki website pe laptop k lia registration ni kra saka complete kr k submit krta hn to phir se start ho jata ha error msg k sath .kia karoon?

each and every thimg is completely filled but this msg comes

Any Information you have entered is incorrect or missing. Retry Again Carefully
plz somebody help me I am trying for last 10 days but useless.

Tariq bhai plz help me

Error ka Screenshot share kerain phir help mil jaye gi.

salam everyOne  my study programe is 2years  BSC now i completed 2years and  convert into 4 years  now i am eligible to apply  4 laptop thank you 

salam everyOne  my study programe is 2years  BSC now i completed 2years and convert into 4 years now i am eligible to apply  laptop thank you

mera batch id 1402 hai over mein nayv1 semester ko froze keya hai. now my   current semester is five over cgpa 3.60 hai mein eligible how. total credit earned 60

a.o.a mera study programe bscs ha. mera ab 4th smester ha or cgp 3.39 ha.. kya main apply kr skti hon?or total credit hours 45 hain.. plz guide me

RSS

Forum Categorizes

Job's & Careers (Latest Jobs)

Admissions (Latest Admissons)

Scholarship (Latest Scholarships)

Internship (Latest Internships)

VU Study

Other Universities/Colleges/Schools Help

::::::::::: More Categorizes :::::::::::

Latest Activity

+Hassan+ (Android) liked + M.Tariq Malik's group Assignments Solution
1 hour ago
+Hassan+ (Android) updated their profile
2 hours ago
Aaliya Asghar is now friends with Kashif Ahmed, zeeshan ahmad and + Taimoor Khan
3 hours ago
zaka Mudasser added a discussion to the group MTH401 Differential Equations
3 hours ago
zaka Mudasser joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
3 hours ago
hasan ali replied to hasan ali's discussion cs312 in the group CS312 Database Modeling and Design
3 hours ago
Qazi Rizwan replied to BS IT 7th (LMS)'s discussion CS508 Assignment # 2 has been uploaded on VULMS covering lectures 1 to 17 . Its due date is Due Date: May. 24, 2017 in the group CS508 Modern Programming Languages
4 hours ago
Profile IconQazi Rizwan, Hafiz Muhammad Haris and 3 other members joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
4 hours ago
+вαкнтαωαя(вѕ 8тн) replied to +Roman Reigns (the phenom)'s discussion Please share this to the maximum people,
4 hours ago
+вαкнтαωαя(вѕ 8тн) liked +Roman Reigns (the phenom)'s discussion Please share this to the maximum people,
4 hours ago
Rose merry replied to +вαкнтαωαя(вѕ 8тн)'s discussion CS614-Data Warehousing Assignment no 2 Solution and Discussion Spring 2017 Due Date:25-5-2017 in the group CS614 Data Warehousing
4 hours ago
Moody Girl replied to Zain ul haq's discussion assignment no 2 cs 609 fall semester 2017 in the group CS609 System Programming
4 hours ago

Member of The Month

1. + M.Tariq Malik

Pakistan, Pakistan

© 2017   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service