Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)

[ + VU Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]  [ + COMSATS Virtual Campus Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com?Search Here

COMSATS is going to start it's distance learning education just like VU!!!

Dear Fellows,

COMSATS institute of IT is going to start distance learning education just like Virtual University in Pakistan.  It could be a threat to VU or will it make distance learning education more prominent in Pakistan?? Here's the link to their Virtual Campus website. http://vcomsats.edu.pk/

By the way, I don't think they can make such a setup without the help of government and the fee structure will also be very expensive.

What do you think about it?

Tags: COMSATS, DISTANCE, LEARNING, VU

Views: 589

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am happy with VU 

Agreed with u...Comsat cant copy VU...

Well. its good that top ranking IT university(by HEC) COMSATS is in the competition,

The fact of the matter is VU's quality of education, contents and assessment has a big Question Mark.

Like you can take quiz from home and no one knows if its really the student and at BS levels students do need some live interaction with tutors.

We had no other option in past but as the competition grows it will surely help students.

This is good step by COMSATS to offer such services and I hope all other top ranking universities  should take a step and offer their services for distance learning. 

RSS

Main Forum Discussions By Categories Wise

Latest Activity In Forum

Newest Discussions In Forum

Most Popular Discussion

Member of The Month

1. +cαρяιcσяη яυℓεs+

Rawalpindi, Pakistan

Picture of The Day

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos