.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....   .... Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....  

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)

[ + VU Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]  [ + COMSATS Virtual Campus Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com?Search Here

It has been mentioned on VU Website on pages of Master in Accounting and Master in Accounting and Finance That COURSE EXEMPTION is allowed.

I have done PGD Accounting and Finance. Now I want to take admission in Master in Accounting Or Master in Accounting and Finance and claim exemptions. I called VU Davis road Campus. They said only Psychology students who have done PGD are eligible for exemption. But no such thing is mentioned on website. What should I do?

This Content Originally Published by a member of VU Students.

Views: 175

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Notwithstanding call, Write a comprehensive Email request to concerned department with the reference of above mentioned conversation to Campus for getting/allow me exemptions in my some desire subjects at the based of said Diploma/Certificate that i have Done from VU. Sure before exemption Campus will correspond to you with some requirements then hopefully u got exemption successfully after enrollment in your new Program.

Like what? And which concerned department? Course exemption OR Admissions OR Master in Accounting OR Master in Accounting and Finance or All of them?

Bro, First get admission in your desired program then write comprehensive request for course exemption in which subjects you are willingness. Email address of course exemption is, courseexemptions@vu.edu.pk , 

For your kind information, before taking admission you can't apply for course exemption because admission is prerequisite requirement for course exemption.

I agree. But I fear that after taking admission if they did not accept my exemption request than both my money and time will go wasted. Thats why i want to know in advance that whether they allow exemption or not so that i can take admission

Bro, As per my Knowledge/understanding, once your admission has been confirmed, It will enable you to for exemption in your desire subjects. For more clarification and justification at initial stages raised your query again with enthusiastic approach regarding subject's exemption through aforementioned email address in previous response over here also confirmed telephonic-ally before apply to admission.

Ok thanks. Do you know any instance of PGD claiming exemption in Master?

Yes bro, During the study course my few friends availed said exemption's opportunity.

On PGD accounting basis in Masters??

Uffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff, In particular programs bro not in specific .

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

hahaha Ya sono pagl ho jaoo gy ap

Thanks bro

RSS

Job's & Careers (Latest Jobs)

Admissions (Latest Admissons)

Scholarship (Latest Scholarships)

Internship (Latest Internships)

VU Study

Other Universities/Colleges/Schools Help

+ More Categorizes

© 2017   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by