.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....   .... Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....  

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)

[ + VU Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]  [ + COMSATS Virtual Campus Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com?Search Here

Courteous Request to Mr.Tariq, to adds up isolated pages for newly introduced courses!!

dear Tariq bro, it's been a hard time for me to find out relevant information against any newly introduced courses, it would be highly appreciated if you are willing to adds up separate pages for those new added courses just like the other courses which are visible and approachable through various sections of this website. I hope you will adds up Separate pages for these Courses as soon as possible.. 

thanks a ton and best wishes!! 

old inhabitant of this website!!! 

following are the names of courses.

S202 Fundamentals of Front End Development
CS204 Cyber Law
CS205 Information Security
CS206 Introduction to Network Design & Analysis
CS310 Open Source Web Application Developments (PHP, PERL, CGI, Mysql)
CS311 Introduction to Web Services Development
CS312 Database Modeling and Design
CS314 Introduction to Cellular Networks
CS315 Network Security
CS405 Database Programming using Oracle 11i
CS406 Web Based Database Applications
CS409 Introduction to Database Administration
CS407 Routing and Switching
CS420 Web Development for Portable Devices
CS430 E-commerce
CS431 Wireless Communication
CS432 Network Modeling and Simulation
CS435 Cloud Computing
CS441 Big Data Concepts
CS507 Information Systems
CS510 Software requirements and specifications
CS603 Software Architecture and Design 
CS608 Software Verification and Validation 
CS611 Software Quality Engineering 
CS625 Professional Practice

This Content Originally Published by a member of VU Students.

Views: 85

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

dear + M.Tariq Malik bro, the links you have provided above are the groups of those course but I am asking for separate pages, and adding it up to the CS category likewise the other CS courses are available on the CS portion of this page --->

http://api.ning.com/files/yhCsS*vRHKhbOF8GbHC1YX3QiKmrKYyRaGk6LwncA-B1TMGrAdmCpCkCOIGhDLCXDPnyKrzpigoMcJ-agN0eGFHuyL5QTDqv/VirtualUniversityofPakistanwww.vustudents.ning.com.html

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

I am sure, it won't take more than an hour to adds up separate pages for each newly introduced course and adding them to the CS portion to makes it easy for the current students, who has taken these courses and even for the upcoming students who will take that courses in future, adding separate pages and adding them to "CS portion" will just help students to get relevant Information from just one single page.

Please I request you to adds up separate pages, midterms are on it's way before it's occurrence if you adds up separate pages for these courses, it will definitely helps us a lot to get updates of midterm's papers and other stuff.

thank's a ton in advance and I am looking forward for an action toward the above requested pages.

Hi Mr. Tariq,

Please also add pages for MGMT617, MGMT631, MGMT615,

Thanks in advance...

RSS

Forum Categorizes

Job's & Careers (Latest Jobs)

Admissions (Latest Admissons)

Scholarship (Latest Scholarships)

Internship (Latest Internships)

VU Study

Other Universities/Colleges/Schools Help

::::::::::: More Categorizes :::::::::::

Latest Activity

Dr. Tariq Hanif replied to Aziz Khan's discussion Software Project Management Assignment # 03 Spring 2017 in the group CS615 Software Project Management
10 minutes ago
m umar replied to Mehr Fatima***MCS 4rth***'s discussion GDB Cs506 in the group CS506 Web Design and Development
12 minutes ago
m umar joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
12 minutes ago
m umar replied to BS IT 7th (LMS)'s discussion Assignment No 3 has been uploaded in Zip format.Due date of Assignment 3 is 28th July. in the group CS408 Human Computer Interaction
14 minutes ago
Sana Syed joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
18 minutes ago
Sana Syed replied to +Aabirah (M.IT)'s discussion cs601 Assignment # 4 in the group CS601 Data Communication
18 minutes ago
HABIB-UR-REHMAN replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion Show Your Love for Vustudents Ning On 8th Anniversary
30 minutes ago
+^" βℓµ ʍ๏๏ɲ " liked +^" βℓµ ʍ๏๏ɲ "'s discussion suno......!!!!
38 minutes ago
Mehr Fatima***MCS 4rth*** replied to Mehr Fatima***MCS 4rth***'s discussion GDB Cs506 in the group CS506 Web Design and Development
39 minutes ago
Mehr Fatima***MCS 4rth*** replied to Mehr Fatima***MCS 4rth***'s discussion GDB Cs506 in the group CS506 Web Design and Development
40 minutes ago
Naughty Mirza replied to Aziz Khan's discussion Software Project Management Assignment # 03 Spring 2017 in the group CS615 Software Project Management
42 minutes ago
King replied to +"Megha butt"'s discussion MGT111 GDB#1 in the group MGT111 Introduction to Public Administration
51 minutes ago

Today Top Members 

Member of The Month

1. + ansa

rwp, Pakistan

© 2017   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service