We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)
Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com?Search Here
Software Requirements and Specification (CS510)
Assignment # 03
Total marks = 20
Deadline Date: 01/02/2017
Please carefully read the following instructions before attempting the assignment.
Rules for Marking
It should be clear that your assignment would not get any credit if:
The assignment is submitted after due date.
The submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupt.
The assignment is copied. Note that strict action would be taken if the submitted assignment is copied from any other student. Both students will be punished severely.
1) You should consult recommended books to clarify your concepts as handouts are not sufficient.
2) You are supposed to submit your solution in doc/docx format.
3) Any other formats like scan images, PDF, bmp etc. will not be accepted.
4) You are advised to upload your assignment at least two days before Due date.
5) This assignment file comprises of Two (02) pages.
Assignment comprises of 20 Marks. Note that no assignment will be accepted after due date via email in any case (whether it is the case of load shedding or emergency electric failure or internet malfunctioning etc.). Hence, refrain from uploading assignment in the last hour of the deadline, and try to upload Solutions at least 02 days before the deadline to avoid inconvenience later on.
For any query please contact: CS510@vu.edu.pk
Point of Sale (POS) is a computerized system used in retail business for handling sales record and payments. XYZ Company is developing the POS terminal system which interfaces to different service applications, such as third party tax calculator and inventory control.
The system must be relatively fault-tolerant i.e. even if remote services are temporarily unavailable (such as external inventory system), it must still be capable of capturing sales and handling at least cash payments (so that the business is not crippled).
Company tends to sell POS system to various clients and customize according to their desires and business needs.
Based on the above scenario, Consider the NFR Softgoals “Security” and “User friendliness” of the system and answer the following questions:
1. Draw Softgoal Interdependency Graph (SIG) in context of Non Functional Requirement framework for the above mentioned softgoals.
2. Identify the “Negative Interdependency” and “Priority” Softgoal
Share This With Friends......
Please discuss hare about this assignment.