.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....   .... Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....  

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)

[ + VU Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]  [ + COMSATS Virtual Campus Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com?Search Here

Iqbal's Poetry helps us understand Holy Quran and Love of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) : علامہ اقبال کی شاعری دراصل قرآن و سنت کی ترجمانی ہے

Allam Muhammad Iqbal  has  explained us  in Urdu , the message of Holy Quran. 

Since Iqbal  has  not mentioned the references of his Work,  so I am starting this discussion  to find the reference from Holy Quran.

I suggest this methodology :-

• Selection from Urdu poetry and Quranic Verse it is explaining
  • We start from known  to unknown.
  • Selected poetry -  with lessons  of our interest
  • On demand , analysis of poetry
  • Give preference to Poetry in Urdu, if Persian is referred , then little elaboration is requested, I do not know Persian. 
  • In the last,  follow the sequence of his Books 

If you have any reservations on poetry, or Allama Iqbal (RA), I have quoted Holy Quran Sura Shura ( specially last Ayat), please do not waste your precious time here.  

Here are few , to start with  :- 

There are many words of Holy Quran , used by Allama Iqbal 

Dedicated  to  Allama Muhammad Iqbal (RA) , The Poet of East : An effort for our youth to be the Momin 

Share This With Friends......

How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join.

Find Your Subject Study Group & Join.

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

This Content Originally Published by a member of VU Students.

+ Prohibited Content On Site + Report a violation + Report an Issue

+ Safety Guidelines for New + Site FAQ & Rules + Safety Matters

+ Important for All Members Take a Look + Online Safety

Views: 17600

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please follow the the below link and start earning handsome money through online data entry:

goo.gl/Am4gvh

You just need an internet connection and laptop.You can do at any of your free time. Share with your other friends who are in need of money. Stay blessed.
Cheers!

sadam ap galat istamal kr rhy hein Quraan ki ayaat ka. ye Iqbal k liye nahi hein Iqbal ny Allah ka peghaam pohnchaya hy wo bhi khubsurat alfaaz me. koi taqreer krna koi bayan or Iqbal Allah k darveesh bandy hein jin ko Allah ny  Is Mulk k ban'ny ka khwaab dikhaya tha. so plz Quraan ki ayaat ka galat matlb na istamal kro ye shayri wo shayri nahi jo aashiq mahbob krty hein. Huzur(s.a.w) ki naat bhi to shairi hy or Allah ki hamad bhi t shairi hy magr is shayari me or us me zamen samaan ka fark hy. so galat atlb istamal na kro ! Iqbal ko parho gy jis din Allah ka ishq paa jao gy. !

La Ghalib o illah hoo 

mein nai allama kai muslim honey to aitraz nahi kiya

he was muslim

just say jo kehtay hai krtey nai

laila majno kai liye ranjha heer kai liye koi bi un ki pasand ka roop daar saktey hai

to hum apney ideal kai liye kiyun nai,,,,,,,,,

Aur aaj tak jitnay bi wali hoye hai un ko study kr lai wo kis pattern pai chaley hai,,,baat to darri aur huqqay sai bohat agay hai

Jazak Allah

Kalim  ,  Toor , Tree and the Voice 

@Shabbir

I couldn't understand why do u have reservations about people like Allama Iqbal and Ashfaq Ahmed etc and I also cant understand the logic why should we compare them to Rasool Allah (SAWW) cos there's nothing worth comparison to Nabi Kareem (SAWW). But you see everyone in your life can have a special place in your heart, this might be rank ordered. Dont we have different intensity of love for each of our family member?

We are social being, we use to inspire from people of our age. I dont like wrestling, still i like Stone Cold Steve Austin cos there are other reasons of liking him than mere wrestling skills.

It's true that these people were not perfect, they may have 1000s of deficiencies but still they were far more better than 1000s of others. Remembering their good traits is like promoting their good deeds. When poetry is done with good faith (Innamal A'amaalo Bin'niyate), there is no harm in it as many Aulia of sub-continent did this. You see how this poetry addresses a specific type of people who wont understand any lecture of ethics but can go with the flow of a poetic verse.  May be this is Allah's one way of teaching human being of a specific mind.

Well i dont personally like that love and abandoned type of poetry. Still, I think its better to see the enlightened part of things around us...

Thanks emmo 4 considring

Allah ki zaat aur sifat pr jub koi thora sa bi bolta hai to I dislike that person this is my point that never let me admire this person called allma Logo ki nazer mein wo jitna bi Allama ho i dont like his attitude towards Allah in Shikwa

First read that then i will tell u why i hate that poem

sorry emmo I am very sensitive if anybody even say any little word to Allah and Nabi(peace be upon him)

RSS

Forum Categorizes

Job's & Careers (Latest Jobs)

Admissions (Latest Admissons)

Scholarship (Latest Scholarships)

Internship (Latest Internships)

VU Study

Other Universities/Colleges/Schools Help

::::::::::: More Categorizes :::::::::::

Member of The Month

© 2018   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service