.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....   .... Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....  

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)

[ + VU Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]  [ + COMSATS Virtual Campus Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com?Search Here

Iqbal's Poetry helps us understand Holy Quran and Love of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) : علامہ اقبال کی شاعری دراصل قرآن و سنت کی ترجمانی ہے

Allam Muhammad Iqbal  has  explained us  in Urdu , the message of Holy Quran. 

Since Iqbal  has  not mentioned the references of his Work,  so I am starting this discussion  to find the reference from Holy Quran.

I suggest this methodology :-

• Selection from Urdu poetry and Quranic Verse it is explaining
  • We start from known  to unknown.
  • Selected poetry -  with lessons  of our interest
  • On demand , analysis of poetry
  • Give preference to Poetry in Urdu, if Persian is referred , then little elaboration is requested, I do not know Persian. 
  • In the last,  follow the sequence of his Books 

If you have any reservations on poetry, or Allama Iqbal (RA), I have quoted Holy Quran Sura Shura ( specially last Ayat), please do not waste your precious time here.  

Here are few , to start with  :- 

There are many words of Holy Quran , used by Allama Iqbal 

Dedicated  to  Allama Muhammad Iqbal (RA) , The Poet of East : An effort for our youth to be the Momin 

This Content Originally Published by a member of VU Students.

Views: 14887

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

nice.

I feel proud  be by saying faqat Allah ho

because mine everything is only from Allah

At least i am not disobeying his sayings

and for Allah's love i dont need any allama

Holy QUran , Momin , Qari , Raz , the secret 

@ Sadan...if u dont mind,,,,kindly add (poetry) word in the title of the discussion,,as when i was reading the title then,,i did not get the meaning but when i looked at the urdu meaning then i came to know the meaning of the title...  might be you forgot to write...

Allama Iqbal's poetry *

actually i had to tell u this privately but it was looking difficult so im telling you over here... 

JAZAK ALLAH KHAIR.. Aameen.. 

Just sharing 

by the way ......  

RSS

Job's & Careers (Latest Jobs)

Admissions (Latest Admissons)

Scholarship (Latest Scholarships)

Internship (Latest Internships)

VU Study

Other Universities/Colleges/Schools Help

+ More Categorizes

© 2017   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by