We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)
Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com?Search Here
Essay On Pakistan Traffic Problem, Acident Problems, Cases Pakistan
Traffic Problem in Pakistan is getting worse with every coming day specially in big cities like Karachi , Lahore, Rawalpindi , Islamabad, Quetta, Peshawar and Hyderabad. Government is doing very little efforts to avoid traffic jams and other traffic problems in pakistan. Following the major causes of traffic problems and their solutions.
Causes of Traffic Problem in Pakistan
1. Small roads for the number of cars and motor cycles.
2. Broken roads – as people don’t like to move from the broken part so traffic increases on rest of the road.
3. More cars due to bank financing . Now everyone can afford a car so more cars are there on the road.
4. Old cars and trucks. Government don’t have a clear policy about old cars and trucks. Even 50 years old cars are still running on roads.
5. Lack of traffic sense amongst the people. People dont have traffic sense. Traffic police and media should play their role in creating traffic sense amongst the people.
6. Corruption amongst the traffic police in Pakistan. People know that if they will break the law they will easily be released by giving few rupees to the police man.
Solutions to Traffic Problems in Pakistan
1. Make the conditions of roads good , Make more lanes on the road and making alternative routes.
2. Create traffic awareness amongst the people though media and other sources.
3. Inter cities trains in big cities like Lahore ,Karachi and Rawalpindi can lessen the traffic problem to a great deal.
4. Different timing of starting and closings of offices and schools to avoid the rush in the morning , afternoon and evening on roads.
5. Make strict laws make them force able through traffic police.
6. Old cars should be scrapped and bank financing should be for commercial cars only.
This Content Originally Published by a member of VU Students.