We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)
Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com?Search Here
Published On: Sunday, February 26, 2017
• A student may request for re-scheduling of missed/unplanned paper(s) on payment of prescribed fee
• Only missed/unplanned paper(s) can be rescheduled.
• The re-schedule chance shall be provided one time only as per the given schedule.
• The decision of the University about re-scheduling i.e. city/center/date/time shall be final.
• A student may request for rescheduling of missed/unplanned paper(s) from Student Services on or before Thursday, March 09,2017 (No request will be considered after the specified date.)
Vulms-->Student Services-->Examinations Department--> Apply for Rescheduling of Papers
Once your request is duly processed, a confirmation email will be sent on your VU email from firstname.lastname@example.org,
(University requires at least 24-48 hours for processing your request.)
• Now, you must take a fresh print of your Exam Entrance slip from http://datesheet.vu.edu.pk
• In case of any query regarding rescheduling, please email at email@example.com
Please note that rescheduled paper(s) will be conducted on Sunday, March 12, 2017.Fee voucher(s) of prescribed fee shall be payable before the announcement of result.
Read more: Fall 2016 Final Term Examinations: Request for Rescheduling of Missed Papers not later than 09-Mar-2017 - Virtual University Desk http://vudesk.net/forum/topics/fall-2016-final-term-examinations-re...
Share This With Friends......