.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....   .... Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....  

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)

[ + VU Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]  [ + COMSATS Virtual Campus Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com?Search Here

Published On: Monday, March 19, 2018

This is to inform you that Fall 2017 semester result has been announced and published. The students are advised to check their LMS Grade Books.

NOTE: 1.

The Transcript of Record as well as other related certificates of all graduating (whose degree requirements are completed) students will be dispatched within 7-10 working days except those who have RL cases, Outstanding VU dues, Pending Paper Rechecking requests etc.

2. A student who wants to get his/her paper(s) rechecked is advised to visit the Student Services section and request for Paper Rechecking on VULMS within the prescribed period.

In case of any result related query, you may contact us by sending email to result@vu.edu.pk 

Share This With Friends......

How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join.

Find Your Subject Study Group & Join.

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

This Content Originally Published by a member of VU Students.

+ Prohibited Content On Site + Report a violation + Report an Issue

+ Safety Guidelines for New + Site FAQ & Rules + Safety Matters

+ Important for All Members Take a Look + Online Safety

Views: 645

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

nomi apii buri khabryin deny ka elwa koi kam ne hy :/ :v :D :P 

3.79 gpa

Final Year Project ka result kab aye ga?

when will be new smstr start ?

Assalam o Alaikum, thanks to this forum, used a lot for assignments/ Quizzes and all graded activities, finally completed MSc (Computer Sciences), please admin if you help me

1. I want to take admission in MS(CS), when it will be announced ?   

2. Whats procedure of getting Transcript 

3. There is NOC issue with VU also in MS(CS) case? if there is please suggest members some university (Rwp/ Isl) for full time employers because believe me i did degree with last day study only   

Regards

one of your Foji Bhai 

yes exactly

Acha je. tu news channel kholeya ethay?

RSS

Forum Categorizes

Job's & Careers (Latest Jobs)

Admissions (Latest Admissons)

Scholarship (Latest Scholarships)

Internship (Latest Internships)

VU Study

Other Universities/Colleges/Schools Help