We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)
Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com?Search Here
Government of Sindh Endowment Scholarships 2015-16
Scholarships 2015-16 Government of Sindh Endowment Announced
Government of Sindh is providing Scholarships to support the poor and talented students of Sindh who are interested to pursue their Higher Education in the following disciplines:
(a) Business Administration
(b) Information Technology
Scholarships will cover tuition fee and admission fee.
• The students must be a resident and domicile holder of Sindh Province.
• Students who are admitted in the respective instiutions in 2012 or before, are not eligible to apply.
• Full time students whose parents / guardian have an annual net income, from all sources of not more than Rs. 500,000/-
• The Students who were already awarded scholarship may also apply for renewal along with the present result (GPA).
• Incomplete applicants will not be entertained. Required documents must be enclosed. Giving wrong / incomplete information will disqualify the candidates for Scholarship.
1. Pay Order of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) is required in favour of Additional Secretary (Endowment), Education & Literacy Department Government of Sindh, issued from any branch of National Bank in Pakistan.
2. Applicants should send their applications along with required documents as specified in the application forms by 31.01.2014 (Closing date). Application should be submitted through concerned Universities/ Institutions along with Pay Order / Demand Draft.
This Content Originally Published by a member of VU Students.