We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)
Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com?Search Here
Important Guidelines and Notice for All Ning Members
As we all know that VUStudents.net is one of the best study sites which provides study related help to all virtual university students worldwide and in return it demands nothing from us but a little bit cooperation and contribution because we all here like family members but there are also some people on the site who cause trouble and disturbance by disobeying the rules made by the administrators. We should all keep in mind that when admins make some rules and regulations then it means that those rules are for our betterment not for punishment. We daily notice that there are lot of members who disobey very basic rules of site and when anyone tries to stop them or guide them they say,” We are new here and do not know much about the rules of this site” So in this way they cause disturbance for other members and admins by abusing or misbehaving with them. Its really not good.
In this discussion I am going to share very basic rules of site that we all need to follow. Don’t worry its all for our own good, try to cooperate with us in positive way.
1. It is requested to all of you either new or old members that Please avoid sharing Cell Numbers, other site links, contact ids like Yahoo, Skype, Gmail, Hotmail etc, annoying stuff, vulgar material, discussions related to personal issues with other members or insulting discussions, site links related to earn money online etc. It is against the rules and not allowed. So it’s a humble request to please never share that kind of stuff anywhere on site (discussions, comments, profiles, status, groups etc). If a member will keep on sharing that kind of stuff despite of warnings then he/she will be banned from site.
2. It is requested to all members that Please add subject related discussions only in relevant subject group, like assignments/GDB/Quiz/Papers related discussions should be added in relevant subject group. Please avoid adding them in Main Forum. If you want any study related help other than Assignment/Quiz/GDB/Papers, then you can add in Study Related Discussion Category” of Main Forum otherwise discussions will be deleted without any notice.
3. Please try to add a discussion only once. Duplicate discussion will be deleted from forum without any notice.
4. Do not add insulting or provoking comments in any discussion of the forum. Avoid misbehaving with other members while participating (replying) discussions.
5. This site is made by admins for help and entertainment of students of VU. This site is the fruitful result of our administrator’s hard work so please try to use this site in positive way to get better results. Otherwise you all would be responsible for all kind of strict actions from administrators.
6. Do not try to misbehave with other members, admins or moderators. Avoid arguing with them otherwise. Any member who would do this would be suspended or banned from site if he/she would continue breaking the rules.
7. Chat room is made by the administration for study help where students can chat with other members on study matters. So please try to discuss your study related problems in Main Chat Room and avoid wasteful chat atleast during Exams on Main. It can disturb those students who want to discuss their study related issues. So please cooperate a little bit with us.
8. It is requested to all members that Please stop doing chat on Main room when other students are attempting their quiz. It can cause inconvenience for the members who are doing quiz. When they are done with their quiz, you can continue your chat.
9. Flooding or repeating the same chat many times is not allowed in Main Chat room. If anyone will keep on doing this despite of warnings then the result will be suspension.
10. It has been noted that almost each member shares Mobile Number or contact ids in CS619 Final Project group. I repeat that sharing Mobile numbers, contact ids, other site links are not allowed to share anywhere on site. If a member would do this again and again then he/she would be banned from site by administrators. So please try to follow rules instead of arguing or misbehaving with members, administrators or moderators.
11. Try to add each discussion on Main Forum in relevant discussion category. Before adding a discussion choose appropriate category that is suitable for your discussion. Like if you want to add announcements of virtual university then you can add it in “Announcement” Category or if you want to add entertainment related discussions you can add it in “ Gup Shup” or any other category that suites best for your discussion. If you want any help related to study other than assignment/quiz/gdb/papers then you can add it in Study Related” category of Main forum and so on…
12. Each member of this site either female or male is respectable. Try to sort out problems of each other rather than creating problems. Respect and courtesy are inexpensive ways to make friends and moreover Allah SWT likes those people who are courteous by their behavior. Please do not try to throw points on any member, avoid teasing them because nobody is perfect in this world except Hazrat Muhammad PBUH. So try to act like a cooperative family member for VUStudents.net
13. If any member has complaint against anyone then he/she can tell moderators with screen shoot as a proof. If he/she does not want to tell moderators about the problem then he/she can contact with administrator of site (site owner) M.Tariq Malik his contact id is
email@example.com you can mail him and tell him your problem. In case of any complaint against a member you would have to provide screen shoot to admin as a proof.
14. Duplicate ids specially Fake ids are not allowed on site. A member can have only one id in use on this site. If any member will use fake id (boy using nick name as girl/ girl using boy id) then he/she would be straight away suspended from site permanently without any notice so keep it in mind while signing in on site.
15. Misbehave, abusive language, irritating behavior would not be tolerated. So use polite behavior while communicating with others on site.
16. It's a humble request to all the members that please upload pictures or videos on site with proper tittle otherwise pics or videos without proper tittle would be deleted. and tittle should be short not too much lengthy.
17. Always mention source link (the link from where you took your blog information material) at the end of your blog while posting it and properly arrange the material of your blog. The tittle of blog should also be concise (to the point).
18. In Chat room, while chatting Please void chatting in Capital letters completely (Enabling caps lock) It is not allowed you can use capital words for ALLAH, MUHAMMAD PBUH or for Greeting ASSALAM-O-ALAIKUM else nothing is allowed in capital letters. I repeat it again "Chatting in Capital Letters Completely" is not allowed except above mentioned cases otherwise rule breakers would be suspended from chat room.
I hope now you all no matters new or old member would cooperate with us to make this site more productive and successful. I request all the members that please try to be humble and Respect other member in the same way you want respect for yourself.
Remember me in your Prayers
Share This With Friends......
Assalam o alaikum I was looking for these advices for many days people are not so much serious on this site It can be very helpful if each and every member tries to help others but mostly they are interested in personals I hope everybody will follow the rules and regulations .thanx
Nice sharing +(((яoẙάℓ Ŧάɨяẙ)))+!!