We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)
Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com?Search Here
Islamia University of Bahawalpur Scholarships 2016 Split PhD, Computer System Engineering, Civil Engineering
Scholarships 2016 Islamia University of Bahawalpur Split PhD, Computer System Engineering, Civil Engineering
The Islamia University of Bahawalpur Pakistan | Home
Split PhD Scholarships
Applications are invited for the award of 4 Split PhD Scholarships under HEC funded PSDP project "Strengthening of Existing Departments at the Islamia University of Bahawalpur" in the following disciplines from the Pakistani & AJK nationals
Computer System Engineering (2-Split) Civil Engineering (2-Split)
Split PhD program will involve 3 year Local and I year Foreign Study under MOU of a Local University with some Foreign University. The selected candidates will be offered full-time faculty positions in the above mentioned teaching departments in the Islamia University of Bahawalpur. Serving faculty members and already enrolled PhD students are also eligible to apply for these scholarships.
1. Minimum 16 years of education in relevant discipline from HEC recognized university/institution with first division in the last degree and not less than 50% marks in the entire academic career.
2. The candidates must have qualified NTS-GAT (General/Subject) with minimum of 50% marks (accumulative) or have qualified the International GRE. The candidates who have not yet qualified NTS-GAT (General/Subject) may register themselves for NTS-GAT (General) Test scheduled for Sunday 03d April, 2016 on NTS website uptoMonday 14th March, 2016.
3. Maximum age limit should be 35 years and relaxable to 40 years only for regular employees of the public sector university/DAIs and R&D institutions. The age will be calculated on the closing date of the applications.
4. For this Split PhD scholarship, candidate will have to register himself/herself at a local Pakistani University, having an institutional linkage for such program with an International University.
5. Applicants who have already secured admission for Split PhD programme in the specified discipline in any of the HEC recognized universities will be given preference.
6. Candidate already availing HEC or any other scholarship are not eligible.
1. All scholarships will be awarded on open merit basis as per HEC criteria.
2. Awardee of the scholarships will not be paid salaries during study period. However in-service faculty members of IUB will be eligible for study leave with average pay as per University/Government rules.
3. All the selected candidates shall be required to furnish personal guarantee equal to the amount of scholarship alongwith other documents as deemed necessary by the IUB and a bond that they will report to Islamia University, Bahawalpur & HEC and will serve IUB for five years after completion of the studies or in lieu thereof shall refund the entire amount to be determined by the IUB.
4. In-service candidates should apply through proper channel accompanied by NOC (Advanced copies will not be entertained).
5. The University reserves the right to postpone or cancel the Scholarships process at any stage, before the final selection, without assigning any reason(s).
6. All the statues, rules/regulation of IUB & HEC and decisions of the Selection Board/Syndicate will be applicable, as amended from time to time.
7. Incomplete and late application will not be entertained.
1. Application forms are available on IUB website (The Islamia University of Bahawalpur Pakistan | Home) and may also be obtained from the office of the undersigned. Candidates are requested to submit the application form complete in all respects to the office of the Registrar upto Wednesday, 20 April 2016. with die following documents.
• Attested copies of all educational testimonials, CNIC, domicile and four recent photographs.
• Attested copy of valid NTS-GAT / International GRE, score result card.
• Original deposit slip of bank draft/chalian of Rs. 1000/- as application processing fee in the name of Treasurer IUB.
2. Only short listed candidates will be invited for Interview.
This Content Originally Published by a member of VU Students.