Job for ARCHITECT In NEST city A Housing Project for Government Employees Islamabad
A Housing Project for Government Employees
As an architect, you’ll need to:
- discuss the ideas, objectives, requirements and budget of a project and in some cases help to select a site.
- consult with other professionals about design.
- assess the needs of the building and its users and advise the client on the practicality of their project.
- prepare and present feasibility reports and design proposals to the client.
- assess the impact on the local environment.
- use IT in design and project management, specifically using computer-aided design software;
- keep within financial budgets and deadlines;
- produce detailed workings, drawings and specifications;
- specify the nature and quality of materials required;
- prepare tender applications and presentations;
- negotiate with contractors and other professionals;
- prepare applications for planning and building control departments;
- draw up tender documents for contracts;
- project manage and help to coordinate the work of contractors;
- control a project from start to finish;
- carry out regular site visits to check on progress and ensure that the project is running on time and to budget;
- resolve problems and issues that arise during construction;
- ensure that the environmental impact of the project is managed.
It is essential to have a degree for this profession.
- Graduate of B.S. Architecture (preferably with license)
- Knowledgeable in AutoCAD 2010 up to the present versions
- 2D/3D rendering, Archicad, Autodesk Revit and sketchup
- Knowledge BIM and/or 3D Studio Max is an advantage
- At least 5-6 years of experience in the related field
- Registered with PCATP(B.ARCH)
Potential candidates are expected to have a portfolio demonstrating a broad mixture of work, including sketches, freehand drawings, photographs and models.
Note: registration with PCATP shall be conducted by NEST city
All your information will be kept confidential.
▶ Reply to This