.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....   .... Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....  

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)

[ + VU Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]  [ + COMSATS Virtual Campus Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com?Search Here

Dear Fellows,

Share Here Your Favorite Quotations & Sayings...

So Let's Start....... 

Share This With Friends......

How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join.

Find Your Subject Study Group & Join.

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

This Content Originally Published by a member of VU Students.

+ Prohibited Content On Site + Report a violation + Report an Issue

Views: 602

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Faith has four pillars; Patience Certainty Justice Struggle

Imam Ali (a.s)

"The busiest people I have known in my life always have time enough to do everything. Those who do nothing are always tired and pay no attention to the little amount of work they are required to do. They complain constantly that the day is too short. The truth is, they are afraid to fight a good fight."

Page 51 of Pilgrimage, by Paulo Coelho

The Prophet said that God has said, "I cannot be contained in hallowed places. Heaven and earth cannot hold Me. But I am contained by true hearts. If you seek Me, search in those hearts."

-Rumi, "Mathnawi"

Lord, if I worship You from the fear of Hell, then let me burn in Hell. If I worship You for the hope of Paradise, then deny me admittance to it. But if I worship You out of reverence for You alone, then do not deny me the joy of Your Eternal Beauty.

-Rabi'a, "Rabi'a the Mystic"

When your heart is dark as iron, steadily polish yourself that the heart may become a mirror, a beautiful shine reflecting from within. Although iron is dark and dismal, polishing clears the darkness away.

-Rumi, "Mathnawi"

The intelligent person sees with the heart the result from the beginning; the one lacking in knowledge only discovers it at the end.

-Mathnawi [V, 2570]

I say that if the sea were ink with which to write the words of my Lord, the sea would surely be consumed before his words were complete. Even if there were a second sea, it too would be consumed—and the task would still not be finished.

-Qur'an, Al-Kahf, Surah 18:109

very True , MashALLAH

Jo log Andheroon main Safar kartay hain ... Woh log he saman e sehar kartay hain ... Zulmaat se latay hain woh he Aaab e hayat ... Khud mar kay jo dunya ko amar kartay hain

Travel In Dark

The highest person is he who is of most use to humankind.

-'Ali bin Abi Talib, "Masters of the Path"

RSS

Forum Categorizes

Job's & Careers (Latest Jobs)

Admissions (Latest Admissons)

Scholarship (Latest Scholarships)

Internship (Latest Internships)

VU Study

Other Universities/Colleges/Schools Help

::::::::::: More Categorizes :::::::::::

Member of The Month

© 2017   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by