.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....   .... Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....  

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)

[ + VU Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]  [ + COMSATS Virtual Campus Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com?Search Here

Dear members,

My lms got blocked due to non-payment today. And i uploaded my paid voucher on 9th may 2016. My account book wasn't updated so on 24th may so i mailed to BS fee department to update my account book.

Dear Student,
You have not uploaded paid voucher in your account book. Please provide us the scanned copy of paid voucher. So, we can update your account book accordingly.

Regards,

This was their reply ..i mailed them my uploaded receipt along with invoice as a proof.
if they didn't updated my account. How is it my fault ?

P.S . i have an exam on 28th may which i will only give if my lms gets unblocked. But isn't this pure negligence on admins/managements behalf? and why should i pay for it by laying waste to a whole semester !!

Kindly suggest me what else can i do.

Regards

This Content Originally Published by a member of VU Students.

Views: 445

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you should pay the pending dues and upload the paid voucher in your account book and mail to fee department. or you can pay your dues online via credit card.

you should upload your voucher in account book as well. If you will not upload the voucher than your account book will not updated. And you can attempt paper

overseas_fee@vu.edu.pk 

Dear i paid my dues and uploaded everything before due date ..it's not my fault that they didn't updated system or bothered to check that i have already paid my dues. And i mailed them also before  25 may to update my account book they still blocked it.

Assalamualaikum,
What happened? did they unblock your account?Alhamdulilah mine has been updated. I mailed them thrice and the called them too.. Hope ur problem has been solved.

wasalam 
yes they unblocked it in the morning Alhumdulilah. mailed them where ever i could and they said on the phone that it happened by mistake which i think is total non-sense. The management this year is very irresponsible. I have done my two year degree program before and never went thru these kind of problems. Even the grading system is weird this time. 

noora, it your responsibility to upload the voucher in your account book if not than how can they get notified whether you send your voucher  through mail. 

keep calm ho jata hy aesa hmmm so relax and be happy

mabrook , now be ready for your papers :)  

RSS

Forum Categorizes

Job's & Careers (Latest Jobs)

Admissions (Latest Admissons)

Scholarship (Latest Scholarships)

Internship (Latest Internships)

VU Study

Other Universities/Colleges/Schools Help

::::::::::: More Categorizes :::::::::::

Latest Activity

+Hassan+ (Android) liked + M.Tariq Malik's group Assignments Solution
1 hour ago
+Hassan+ (Android) updated their profile
2 hours ago
Aaliya Asghar is now friends with Kashif Ahmed, zeeshan ahmad and + Taimoor Khan
3 hours ago
zaka Mudasser added a discussion to the group MTH401 Differential Equations
3 hours ago
zaka Mudasser joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
3 hours ago
hasan ali replied to hasan ali's discussion cs312 in the group CS312 Database Modeling and Design
3 hours ago
Qazi Rizwan replied to BS IT 7th (LMS)'s discussion CS508 Assignment # 2 has been uploaded on VULMS covering lectures 1 to 17 . Its due date is Due Date: May. 24, 2017 in the group CS508 Modern Programming Languages
3 hours ago
Profile IconQazi Rizwan, Hafiz Muhammad Haris and 3 other members joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
3 hours ago
+вαкнтαωαя(вѕ 8тн) replied to +Roman Reigns (the phenom)'s discussion Please share this to the maximum people,
4 hours ago
+вαкнтαωαя(вѕ 8тн) liked +Roman Reigns (the phenom)'s discussion Please share this to the maximum people,
4 hours ago
Rose merry replied to +вαкнтαωαя(вѕ 8тн)'s discussion CS614-Data Warehousing Assignment no 2 Solution and Discussion Spring 2017 Due Date:25-5-2017 in the group CS614 Data Warehousing
4 hours ago
Moody Girl replied to Zain ul haq's discussion assignment no 2 cs 609 fall semester 2017 in the group CS609 System Programming
4 hours ago

Member of The Month

1. + M.Tariq Malik

Pakistan, Pakistan

© 2017   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service