.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....   .... Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....  

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)

[ + VU Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]  [ + COMSATS Virtual Campus Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com?Search Here

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ Ąυѕpιcιoυѕ Óccaѕιon ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ 08th Anniversary of Vustudents.ning ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Honorable Respected Admins, Site moderators, dear members and all my dear friends, 

Assalam-0-Alikum

I am glad to stand among you all and express my views on the auspicious occasion of the 8th Anniversary of our site.

So far as i know it was established in 2009 with the great effort and aim of our very own respected Sir M Tariq Malik. This forum is non-profit and it's providing tremendous help to all the students and i must say it is the pure house of knowledge. Looking at today and it is hard to imagine about this site’s story begin in 2009. The success of this site is due to the sincerity of the Admins and very helpful team members.

I have found many of the good friends and intellectual persons here. My own experience working as a team member is fabulous. Extra activities like posting discussions and blogs carried out the very good impression, especially those intellectual members who has started (and already) work on site.

We look forward to another wonderful year- a time to create and cherish even more shared memories and a time filled with dreams that are brought ever closer and milestones. 

Finally, I expect more contributors for this site and wishing once again 8 years of success and glory.

Profound Regards

Image result for animated fireworksImage result for animated fireworks Image result for animated fireworks     Image result for animated fireworksImage result for animated fireworks Image result for animated fireworks    
Image result for animated fireworks    Image result for animated fireworksImage result for animated fireworks Image result for animated fireworks    

Image result for number 8 gif

Share This With Friends......

How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join.

Find Your Subject Study Group & Join.

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

This Content Originally Published by a member of VU Students.

+ Prohibited Content On Site + Report a violation + Report an Issue

Views: 2429

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy Anniversary 

Congratulation

happy aniversary sir

Attachments:

congrats

RSS

Forum Categorizes