We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)
Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com?Search Here
PPL Welfare Trust 2015 for High Professional Education PPL Scholarship Schemes 2014-2015
PPL Scholarship Schemes 2014-2015, PPL Welfare Trust 2015 for High Professional Education
PPL Welfare Trust
PPL SCHOLARSHIP SCHEMES 2014
Fop Higher Professional Education
In order to promote education around its operational areas, PPL Welfare Trust founded by Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) announces special scholarship schemes for students presently enrolled in Professional Bachelor's/ Master's Level degree programmes.
Applications are invited from eligible students under the following two schemes:
1. PPL SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR HIGHER PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION FOR STUDENTS OF DISTRICT DERA BUGTI
To promote education and inter-provincial harmony, these scholarships are exclusively for students of District Dera Bugti, Balochistan currently admitted in Higher Education Commission's (HEC) recognized public sector higher educational institution in any province other than Balochistan. Note: Eligible female students studying at HEC recognized public sector universities/institutions in Balochistan are also encouraged to apply.
2. PPL SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR HIGHER PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION
The scholarship scheme is for students studying in HEC recognized public sector higher educational institution across the country. This scheme will cater to local students belonging to the following areas:
Candidates fulfilling the following conditions are eligible to apply for award of scholarship under the above-mentioned schemes:
• Are bono fide, domiciled residents of respective districts
• Have obtained minimum 60 percent in the last examination
• Are in early stages of their degree programme, preferably 1st year
• Are not more than 28 years of age
• Have never been involved in any criminal activities or moral turpitude
• Are not availing any other scholarship under any other scheme
• Have secured admission in PPL-preferred public sector universities/ institutions recognized by HEC in any of the following degree programmes:
• Business Administration ^Education (For scheme 2 only)
These scholarships will be awarded strictly on merit by the Scholarship Award Committee.
This Content Originally Published by a member of VU Students.