.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....   .... Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....  

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)

[ + VU Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]  [ + COMSATS Virtual Campus Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com?Search Here

Assalam-o-Alaikum

Semester result has been announced and published. Therefore all students are required to check their grade books to view the result.  Please don't forget to share your grade. If you have any questions then post your query here.

Good luck.

Share This With Friends......

How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join.

Find Your Subject Study Group & Join.

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

This Content Originally Published by a member of VU Students.

+ Prohibited Content On Site + Report a violation + Report an Issue

Views: 931

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

3.78 = 83.2% aggregate Alhumdulliah

Thanks for update, but how can we see result for course of final project / internship in LMS because it is not appearing in my grade book? any thoughts plz

Aftab Khan Result of final project/internship will be displayed later on the approval of viva panel It takes 2 weeks so no need to be worried. Your score/CGPA of final project will be added in your semester CGPA while internship has no impact on final result. Only F or P will show up to indicate pass or fail.

Thanks Sparkle Fairy for this understanding, Two more thing to ask how transcript & degree will be given & second thing degree & transcript will be given after the approval of viva panel for final project in convocation or directly sent to home address?

Aftab Khan Dear, After declaration of result and clearance of all of your dues, your transcript (result card) will be dispatched to your VU campus (in which your are studying i.e. VLHR01 etc) within 7 or sometimes 14 working days and VU will send you remainder email on your VU email id about it.

Degree is nothing but a piece of paper confirming that you have passed your degree from VU successfully. Your everything is your transcript as it's your result card. You can apply for urgent degree through LMS>Student Services but if you are not in any hurry then you can get it through registering in convocation or VU will send it to your Study campus after one month and you can get it from there.

Good luck

Project ka result kaya alg show hota hai cs619 ka result show nhe ho raha 

Yes Zain ul haq that i have understand from +(✿◠‿◠)ŞƥąŗƘℓe Ƒąiŗɣ(✿◠‿◠)+, plz see his earlier reply on my query for more understanding...

Fairy Sister Aoa Sister i need your help regarding a problem. Sister can you guide me.

Diamond Sure dear, what is it? I'll try my best in any way I could.

Thanks Sister. Sister i realy need your help but how can i contact with you.

Aftab Khan Degree will be issued only after you are declared as passed out student by examination department, displaying "Congratulations" massage on your LMS conforming that all of your degree requirements are completed. Only then you will be able to apply for degree through your LMS student student services :)

Thanks again fairy Sister.

RSS

Forum Categorizes

Job's & Careers (Latest Jobs)

Admissions (Latest Admissons)

Scholarship (Latest Scholarships)

Internship (Latest Internships)

VU Study

Other Universities/Colleges/Schools Help

::::::::::: More Categorizes :::::::::::

Today Top Members 

Member of The Month