We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)
Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com?Search Here
Tribal Areas Electric Supply Company Peshawar Jobs For The Post Junior Engineer, Test Inspector
Job in Tribal Areas Electric Supply Company Peshawar Job, Junior Engineer, Test Inspector, Data Entry Operator 7 Jan
TRIBAL AREAS ELECTRIC SUPPLY COMPANY
Tribal Areas Electric Supply Company (TESCO) Peshawar requires the services of suitable candidates against the following posts, on contract basis, on the terms and conditions mentioned against each post.Distribution of posts meant for direct recruitment in accordance with the percentage /quota fixed by the government vide establishment Division M.O No.8/9/72-TRV dated 31-08-1973 read with O.M No.9/7/80-A,lll dated 23-9-1980 O.M No.4/2/89-R-2 dated 26-09-1989 O.M NO.4/10/2006-R-2 dated 12-2-2007, O.M No.4/15/2006-2 dated 22-05-2002 and O.M No.4/15/94-R-2 dated 26-01-2009.
Terms and Conditions
1. Serving candidates are advised to apply through proper channel.
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
3. Candidates if selected will be required to perform duty anywhere in the area under the jurisdiction of TESCO.
4. Number of posts may be increased or decreased at any stage of recruitment process as per requirement of the Company.
5. Original documents must be presented by the candidate at the time of interview.
6. Candidate may contact NTS for any query regarding written test display of provisional/ final list of candidates, roll number slips, test centers, results etc.
7. TESCO reserves the right to withhold the recruitment process at any stage.
8. The upper age limit for the candidates belonging to tribal areas is 33 years.
9. No TA/DA will be paid for test / interview.
10. Only TESCO Employees' children can apply againstthe posts of 20% employees' children quota as mentioned above.
11. Candidates applying on appropriate application form for the post available on NTS website will only be considered for short listing.
12. Candidates applying against employees' children quota must ensure to attach all relevant documents mentioned in the application form alongwith Employee's Children Proforma duly signed by the XEN/SE concerned and CNIC of father / mother. They must also provide an Affidavit (on Non-judicial Stamp paper) to the effect that their brother / sister or Widow/ mother is not already employed in WAPDA / TESCO against employees children quota. Applications of employees' children whose proforma have not been signed by the concerned XEN / SE will not be entertained.
13. Candidates applying against disabled quota must attach Disability Certificate from Assessment Board for the Disabled Person from City / District/ Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of Disabled Person.
14. After qualifying the induction examination of relevant post, the order of merit of candidates applying under Employees Children Quota will be prepared as per priorities mentioned in the Rules/SOP.
15. Candidates who apply under the quota reserved for FATA should have the same permanent address in their CNIC as per their domicile certificates.
How to Apply
i. Application Forms for the posts at S.No.l to 14 are available on NTS website NTS.
ii. Applications for Naib Qasid and Sanitary worker (S.No 15 & 16) should be submitted on plain paper alongwith testimonials to Room No.201, TESCO WAPDA House Shami Road Peshawar.
iii. Candidates (for serial No.l to 13 posts) will submit application forms duly filled in along with test fee (Rs.400 for BPS-15 & below and Rs.550/- for BPS-17) in favour of National Testing Service Pakistan as well as two recent passport sized photograph along with all educational, experience, domicile certificates etc directly to NTS Headquarters Islamabad,1-E, Street No. 46,1-8/2, Islamabad, on the prescribed form available on their website.
iv. Application forms improperly filled up, incomplete, received after closing date, without original deposit slip or submitted by hand will not be entertained / processed.
v. Roll No slip containing the information regarding test center, timings and Test date shall be dispatched directly to the candidates by the NTS at least one week before the test. Candidates can also download their Roll No. slips from NTS website.
vi. Separate fee will be charged in case of applying for more than one post.
vii. Only those candidates who have completed their requisite degrees/ certificates are eligible to apply. Candidates to whom final transcript has not been issued shall not be considered.
viii. Candidates who have applied earlier for employment under TESCO are advised to apply afresh. Previously submitted applications are not valid after this advertisement.
ix. Last date of submission of applications is 31-01-2017.
x. For further information please contact UAN No.+92-51-8444441.
Note: This advertisement along with detailed terms and conditions is available on TESCO official website TESCO
DIRECTOR GENERAL (HR & ADMN), TESCO WAPDA HOUSE, SHAMI ROAD PESHAWAR
Share This With Friends......