.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....   .... Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....  

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)

[ + VU Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]  [ + COMSATS Virtual Campus Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com?Search Here

Once again Virtual University degree was rejected By Royal Tag Textile Mill.

They said we cant hire VU Students because of its low third class Value.

Share This With Friends......

How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join.

Find Your Subject Study Group & Join.

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

This Content Originally Published by a member of VU Students.

+ Prohibited Content On Site + Report a violation + Report an Issue

Views: 6861

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think they only give lam excuse. They did't want to give u job. It is necessary in private sector that you have strong man at the back then you can get a job.

As for discussion point of view is concern, this topic seems relevant but as for as Pakistan and culture of this country is concern, it is just wastage of time. Any how, i also want to waste some time because now a days i am free from my exams.

In Pakistan, there are no laws, no rules of the game, choor lotery dagabaz and so on type people are policy makers and protectors of these policies / rules. Even policies / legislation are framed to get bribe and to please their near and dear ones. Under these circumstances you all should not expect anything good until and unless u have a strong PAWA.

Okey, leaving aside this sad side of the picture, there is a silver line on cloud as well. Knowledge is a beacon and we have to prove ourselves that we can and we will be the best custodian of this beacon. Remember, Knowledge never go waste. It pays in one shape or the other.

Anybody who thinks that he/she is capable due to just bearing of a degree, then who stops him to be an entrepreneur. Find out an opportunity for him/her and exploit it, if he/she thinks that degree is everything. Pakistani business from a small Thela to any corporation is full of many examples that they are run successfully by Non-MBA people.

Many arguments can be given on this issue like luck, knowledge, people influence, environment, friends, market, society and so forth.

Last but not the least friends. Work hard as our Quaid also stressed on us by saying "Work, Work and Work" . God also emphasizes on hard work by saying in Holy Quran that God keeps friend who work hard. So my friends, you just work hard and leave the rest in God.

May Allah bless you all with glories and successes of this world as well as of the world here after. I am thankful to God that He has blessed me with job, children and healthy life.

Take care everybody.

ye kya cnfusion ha? kbi kehty hn value ha kbi khty hn ni ha.

sadaf cat, there is no confusion. Its matter of just understanding that knowledge is power.

Value is of ur skills...ur degree will take u to interview table only...rst is depend upon ur skills

Gulshan saif bilkull..

RSS

© 2017   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service