.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....   .... Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....  

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)

[ + VU Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]  [ + COMSATS Virtual Campus Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com?Search Here

Why You Have Chosen Virtual University For Study & How Many You are Satisfied With Your Choice?

Why You Have Chosen Virtual University For Study & How Many You are Satisfied With Your Choice?

Image result for VU

Share This With Friends......

How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join.

Find Your Subject Study Group & Join.

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

This Content Originally Published by a member of VU Students.

+ Prohibited Content On Site + Report a violation + Report an Issue

+ Safety Guidelines for New + Site FAQ & Rules + Safety Matters

+ Important for All Members Take a Look + Online Safety

Views: 1069

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WHY I Chosen Virtual University For Study because nust uni me enginerring me admision ni ho skta ta marks km ty 675 so that's why or koe option ni so I select vu , family ma bhi kafi members vu sa parh rha ty so I selected vu & I doing bbit & I Satisfied With my Choice 90% .

& still hoping for the best!

i don't know why i'm chose this because mistake didn't tell i'm coming

People who criticize this uni .......valle nikamy :P asel baat yeh hai k un ko mehnat krty r perhty wqat mout parti hai isk ilwa unk pass dusri uni ki trhn yhn time waste krne k lie koi way ni hai :

I agree with this comment.

nope I disagreed! person pa depend krta h vu ka kia kasoor

hahahahah Huma HR apny mujhy comment krny py majboor kr diya.....Changi gal keeeti ay

Yes, I do. But i have another question. Why are we suppose to answer, if we are satisfied with VU or not. have Any one asked are you satisfied with NUML, NUST, LUMS, UMT etc No. WHY?

My brother is studying in Ripha Medical college. He got a bike accident during exams He goes to 2nd floor daily to take his classes with 3 fractures in his leg he cannot miss a single class otherwise he'll have attendance shortage and he wont dare to say i am not satisfied with my college because he is paying 90 thousand per semester.

The point only is, VU is for those who want to study, who want to earn degree with efforts and knowledge. and those who are not satisfied, will not be satisfied anywhere. Our purpose is to attain knowledge and education. There is nothing VU has to do with our satisfaction. they are doing their best.  

That's  the point.

100% agree.value university ki nhi balky insaan ki hoti ha.

yup!

I want to do do M com.My colleague told me about this university.I choose it.And I am fully satisfied with my choice.Its am amazing experience for me.And its fee is also less as compared to other universities so its a very good choice  

Study Wise it is beneficial because it provide online study facilities but I m not 100% agree because it's degree is not valuable....

RSS

Forum Categorizes

Job's & Careers (Latest Jobs)

Admissions (Latest Admissons)

Scholarship (Latest Scholarships)

Internship (Latest Internships)

VU Study

Other Universities/Colleges/Schools Help

::::::::::: More Categorizes :::::::::::

Latest Activity

Today Top Members 

Member of The Month