.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....   .... Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....  

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)

[ + VU Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]  [ + COMSATS Virtual Campus Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com?Search Here

Aslam  O ALeekum All,

After successful recording and very good response from "Learning Hunger" VU Students on CS403 (DBMS)videos  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzHoU9mAfVI&list=PLeRII_xjctPLR... 

Now I am ready to share you OOP Videos which are practical 100% in 3 major langugages

C++

Java

C#

The basic idea behind is to make student ready for the final project to code theirself and Getting JOB soon after degree complete without any software house experience.

Before the reply of Critics I  answer one of their question that while CS506(java) and CS411(C#) is there why I m trying to create confusion of these in CS304 ?

The Answer is title of those courses are "Web Development" and "Event Driven Programming" which they are assuming that you already know OOP concept while your point of view in reply is you studied OOP in c++.

So my recorded video will explain code difference in all these three major industry language and I recommend you to watch CS403 above mentioned to complete full development stack for your final project and job.

Today was the first recording of OOP Concept "Class, Object and Encapsulation" which I am sharing here. you will get latest video daily basis.

This Content Originally Published by a member of VU Students.

Views: 955

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Replies to This Discussion

Dear All, 

By keeping viewers in mind and after discussing with my seniors and some sugession from student next all video recording will be 2 to 10 min long maximum ehich will be combination of concepts in multiple videos and if needed at the end 15 , 20 min conclusion of the topic

New Videos on Multiple Inheritance is up on youtube channel

New Videos on Java & C# Interfaces is up and live on Youtube

Videos on Operator Overloading is live on channel

Generic Programming and Template videos are live now

JazakAllah brother... Thanks a lot for your efforts... we appreciate that and insha'Allah vu hard working students will achieve success in future and in industry... 

I find it difficult but due to efforts of ppl like you , I am hopeful that I will learn and improve more in CS subjects

RSS

Forum Categorizes

Job's & Careers (Latest Jobs)

Admissions (Latest Admissons)

Scholarship (Latest Scholarships)

Internship (Latest Internships)

VU Study

Other Universities/Colleges/Schools Help

::::::::::: More Categorizes :::::::::::

Member of The Month

1. ٹمبکٹو

---, Pakistan