We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)
Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com?Search Here
CS304 ALL Current Mid Term Papers
Fall 2015 at One Place
from 19 Dec 2015 to 31 Dec 2015
For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.
For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.
Or visit this link
PDF Files downloading Solution from ning..
Thanks and Regards!
This Content Originally Published by a member of VU Students.
Saad Moin thanks
Share Your Current Mid Term Papers (Questions/Pattern) 19 December 2015 to 01 January 2016 to help each other. Thanks
For more papers & mid Tem Papers Preparation Material check all the featured discussions in this group one by one discussion.
How you can check all the featured discussions in this group .Visit this link
faria khan thanks
Attention Students: You don’t need to go any other site for current papers pattern & questions. Because all sharing data related to current Mid term papers of our members are going from here to other sites. You can judge this at other sites yourself. So don’t waste your precious time with different links. Just keep visiting http://vustudents.ning.com/ for all latest updates.
cs304 ka 19 dec ya 20 dec ka paper hai to share kr dain bhai
paper was easy but mixup ho gia maira paper
please share subjective and objective paper today
jo jo yaad hy share kar dye plz
k simple association & aggregation main aik similarity batain ...
aur aik aur tha.
int a, b;
is main kiya relation hai......apna ans justify karain...
Ye mera kal k ppr ka subjective part hai ... :)
Thanks for posting your paper.
i am little a bit confused with unary operator (&) same as binary operator & .
sign is same but name is different with their used.
& ( Address-of )= Unary operator
& ( Bitwise and )= Binary operator
So in above question they not mentioned their name. Pl reply if any body knows
1) Draw an object oriented model for this scenario . A university course has 45 lectures , 6 assignments , 1 quiz , 1 GDB and every lecture has 1 general MDB. Use proper association(simple association, composition, aggregation) [5 marks]
2) Write c++ of overloading ^ operator in complex numbers class. If we have two objects of complex number class as follows, Complex obj1,obj2; and we write statement, Complex obj3 = obj1 ^ obj2; obj3 real and imaginary parts will be, obj3.real = (obj1.real) obj2.real and obj3.img = (obj1.img) obj2.img Hint: You can use c++ built in function power(x,y)that returns the result of x y. [5 marks]
3) Consider the following code
Is this code correct. Justify your answer in either case. [ 3 marks]
4) Consider following code and write its output
Cout “constructor of crockery class”endl;
class Cup: public Crockery
Cout”constructor of Cup class”;
Cup a ;
5) Which of the following are unary and which are binary operators?
2) In c++ objects are structured in terms of
Correct opt (Classes)
3) ++, -- , & are ___ operators
Opts (unary , binary, ternary)
4) Constructor is called when_______
Correct opt (object is created)
5) Which can’t be initialized in member initializer list
Opts ( Static members, Non-static members, Constant members , Non-constant members)
6) relationship between SIM and mobile is
Opts ( Aggregation, composition, two way association, inheritance)
7) in __ relationship derived class can replace base class
Opts (inheritance, aggregation, composition, association)
8) abstraction provides ____-
Opts (increased complexity, decreased complexity, increased modularity, decreased modularity)