.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....   .... Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....  

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)

[ + VU Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]  [ + COMSATS Virtual Campus Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com?Search Here

CS401 Assignment No 01 Solution & Discussion Due Date: 14-11-2017

Dear Students,

Assignment No.1 has been uploaded; its due date is Tuesday, 14-November-2017.

Note 1: Assignment will not be accepted via email in any case. Upload your assignment on VU-LMS with in due date.

Note 2: All times on VU-LMS as according to Pakistan Standard Time (PKT)

Share This With Friends......

How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join.

Find Your Subject Study Group & Join.

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

This Content Originally Published by a member of VU Students.

+ Prohibited Content On Site + Report a violation + Report an Issue

Views: 14934

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Replies to This Discussion

Question: 1 [15 Marks]

You will write a program to find the maximum number and the minimum number from array of fifteen numbers given below. You will store the maximum number in AX and Minimum number in BX register.

You will use the array given below ,

First and the last number in the array will be from your VU id

(First two digits of your VU id after degree code), 50, 30, 24, 19, 2, 5, 6, 40, 8, 23, 16, 17, 28, (Last two digits of your VU id)

For example If your VU id is bc123456789 you will use array as

12, 50, 30, 24, 19, 2, 5, 6, 40, 8, 23, 16, 17, 28, 89

Explain each instruction of program in comments and also provide/paste snapshot of your assembled and debugged program result which will be run in AFD (A Full Screen Debugger) window showing the executed code and final result i.e. value in AX.

You will submit code and two screen shots in word file.

First screenshot will contain the command to compile the code

Second screenshot will contain the final values in AX and BX

Note 1: You will use conditional jumps to solve the above problem. Marks will not be awarded for using any other approach.

Note 2: keep name of assembly file according to your VU id , i.e. if your VU id is BC123456789 , you will keep name of the assembly code file as 23456789.asm i.e. you will use last 8 digits of your id for the code file name.

Note 3: If the numbers array, files names in the screen shots will not be according to your VU id you will get zero marks.

Note 4: Marking distribution (Code: 5 marks & Snapshots: 10 marks) 

Respected Tariq sb kindly guide me one thing about CS401 assignment no 1 of Nov 2017.

Every thing is perfect but after thousand tries i am failed to get the maximum and minimum value in my afd screen.

Regards

Attachments:
1 - Assembler  (nasm.exe): Program that is used to convert the Assembly language code into the machine language.
2 - Linker: that is used to link the various libraries with our code. 
3-  Debugger (afd.exe): this is used to run the executable file step by step.
To run the NASM 

Go through the following links to install and use NASM , we have provided the NASM software and tutorial on your LMS download section.

http://vulms.vu.edu.pk/Courses/CS401/Downloads/AssmSoft.zip

http://vulms.vu.edu.pk/Courses/CS401/Downloads/How%20to%20Install%2...

Video Tutorial http://vulms.vu.edu.pk/Courses/CS401/Downloads/CS401.mp4

For 64-bit OS you have to use DOSBOX emulator. Follow the steps provided in tutorial.

You have to install NASM first then have to perform these steps.

http://vulms.vu.edu.pk/Courses/CS401/Downloads/DOSBOX%20intallation...

http://vulms.vu.edu.pk/Courses/CS401/Downloads/DOSBox0.74-win32-ins...

Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks

Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Note:-

For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.

For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.

Or visit this link 

Click Here For Detail.

&

.•°How to Download past papers from study groups°•.

Please Click on the below link to see…

.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join .... 

P.S:    Please always try to add the discussion in proper format title like “CS101 Assignment / GDB No 01 Solution & Discussion Due Date: ___________”

How we will make this assignment ? in word format kindly explain ?

Dear Students Don’t wait for solution post your problems here and discuss ... after discussion a perfect solution will come in a result. So, Start it now, replies here give your comments according to your knowledge and understandings....

Kindly make a video sir

SLAm all boys Check this solution and see if it is correct plz respond on this i was first time share my solution on..Jazakallah

wrong the solution

Can u send the Screen shoot of this code?

Kya Ye code theek hai? i mean regestors mai values set ho jatin hain?

Kya Variable name change kr skty hain? min_pre or max_pre

RSS

Forum Categorizes

Job's & Careers (Latest Jobs)

Admissions (Latest Admissons)

Scholarship (Latest Scholarships)

Internship (Latest Internships)

VU Study

Other Universities/Colleges/Schools Help

::::::::::: More Categorizes :::::::::::

Member of The Month

© 2017   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by