.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....   .... Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....  

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)

[ + VU Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]  [ + COMSATS Virtual Campus Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com?Search Here

Assignment No. 03 Semester: Spring 2017 Web Design and Development -CS506 Total Marks: 20 Due Date: July 17, 2017

Question: Marks 20

You are required to develop an HTML page using Microsoft Notepad that will work as a client to interact with Java Servlet. The HTML page should consist of “Patient Admit Card” containing basic HTML controls for taking information about Patient. The sample is as follows;

One Server side, you need to write Java Servlet named as “PatientServlet” which will dynamically respond to previously developed HTML form. Your servlet should check all HTML controls (i.e. text fields, radio buttons etc.) for non-empty values. In case when user has supplied all inputs, the servlet should display a response message back to user like; Congrats Patient Admitted Successfully! Thanks Mr. Muhammad Imran (where Muhammad Imran is the name of patient)

Note: You need to install, configure, environment setup and test following softwares on your computer;

1. Java SE (including JDK 8)

2. Apache Tomcat Web Server 9.0 OR Java Servlet Libraries (servlet-api.jar and jspapi.jar) You are required to submit both HTML form and “PatientServlet.java” files. You can zip both files together and upload on VULMS.

Objectives:

 To build knowledge about how to develop basic dynamic web application in Java EE

 To write first Servlet in Java and communicate with Client using HTTP

 Install, configure and use Apache Tomcat Server for Java Web Application( For any query about the assignment, contact at CS506@vu.edu.pk )

BEST OF LUCK :)

This Content Originally Published by a member of VU Students.

Views: 13368

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

ye file to open hi nhi ho rhi 

acha tomcat instal kiya mie ny then netbean mei server bi ban gya pr simple html file run kerty waqt hang ho jata hai netbean ap mujy ye bta dain please jo web.xml html and java ki file jo hai  kaise run kerni hai connect kaise kerni hai in ko matlb file ko 

Your html file seems to be correct but server code has wrong logic while validating values.

You need to have an empty check for all values not just name. One way of doing it will be to store the names of all fields in array, then loop over the array to check if all values are not empty

assalam u alikum Imtiaz BSCS_5 kia ye file bilkul thek hai submit krwa don ? bcz .java file is not running on my computer plz answer me sooooon

solution

Attachments:

excuse me! assalam u alikum Mujtaba Ali Kiani kia ye file bilkul thek hai submit krwa don ? bcz .java file is not running on my computer plz answer me sooooon

koi batay ga J2SE 5.0 kahan se or ksey download krna ha for 32bit OS

oracle sy krni hy 

assignment

Attachments:

anyone guide please!

program run krny pe ye error a rha h:

CS506 Correct Working Solution.

Attachments:

plz share ur assignment bro 

RSS

Forum Categorizes

Job's & Careers (Latest Jobs)