.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....   .... Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....  

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)

[ + VU Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]  [ + COMSATS Virtual Campus Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com?Search Here

Uploading instructions:

• Your assignment should be in .zip /.rar format.
  • Save your assignment with your ID (e.g. bc000000000.rar).
  • No assignment will be accepted through email.

Rules for Marking:

It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:

·         The assignment is submitted after due date.

·         The submitted assignment does not open, execute or file is corrupted.

·         Your assignment is copied from internet, handouts or from any other student

(Strict disciplinary action will be taken in this case).

Assignment

Question:     (20 Marks)

You are required to write a program in java that will have three classes i.e. Person, Student and Driver.

1.  Person will be the super / parent class and it will have four data members i.e. CNIC, Name, Date of Birth and Address. Person class will have a parameterized constructor (that will initialize all the data members with the given values) along with getters and setters for each data member that will get and set the values of data members of the class.

2.  Student will be the child class and it will be inherited from Person class. It will have three data members i.e. Student ID, Study Program and Email. Student class will also have a parameterized constructor (that will initialize all the data members with the given values), getters and setters for each data member (that will get and set the values of data members of the class).

3. In Driver class, you’ll design a graphical user interface (GUI) that will have various text fields (like CNIC, Name, Date of Birth, Address, Student ID, Study Program and Email) and two buttons i.e. “Save Record” and “Retrieve Record”. 

When user clicks “Save Record” button then take all the values entered by user in text fields and initialize an object of Student class with these values. Now, pass this object to “saveRecord” method and store all these values in MS ACCESS database (the name of database must be same as your own VU ID i.e. BC00000000.accdb).

And, when user clicks on “Retrieve Record” button then ask user to enter Student ID or CNIC (using JOptionPane.showInputDialog). Now, search this ID/CNIC in the database. If this ID/CNIC exists in database then display all information against this ID/CNIC (by using JOptionPane.showMessageDialog). Otherwise, show message that no such record exists in database against this ID/CNIC.

You also have to handle exceptions properly in your program.

After completing your code, execute your java file(s) on command prompt and enter students’ records to store them in database (the name of database must be same as your own VU ID i.e. BC00000000.accdb). You must have to provide your own information while entering first student’s record otherwise marks will be deducted accordingly. Your database must contain at least one record (containing your own information i.e. your name, id, study program and etc.). Now, compress your java file(s) and database file using winzip or winrar and upload it on VULMS.

Share This With Friends......

How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join.

Find Your Subject Study Group & Join.

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

This Content Originally Published by a member of VU Students.

+ Prohibited Content On Site + Report a violation + Report an Issue

+ Safety Guidelines for New + Site FAQ & Rules + Safety Matters

+ Important for All Members Take a Look + Online Safety

Views: 11579

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Replies to This Discussion

Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks

Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Discussed & be touched with this discussion. After discussion a perfect solution will come in a result at the end.

Note:-

For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.

For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.

Or visit this link 

Click Here For Detail.

&

.•°How to Download past papers from study groups°•.

Please Click on the below link to see…

.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join .... 

P.S:    Please always try to add the discussion in proper format title like “CS101 Assignment / GDB No 01 Solution & Discussion Due Date: ___________”

i made two classes person and student now driver class bna raha ho jis ma gui bnana hai or student class say data initialise kerna hai any idea 

sir please meri help kar dein aaj extended day h or mery system me software issue a raha h please ap meri bna dein mera email mc160402378@vu.edu.pk h

sir ye error a raha he mery pass jdk install he

part 2

es ka code dy do

bro please share code file too

Driver Class main class hi hai na? 

please bro code files share kr dn

ye ok hai na ab???

RSS

Forum Categorizes

Job's & Careers (Latest Jobs)

Admissions (Latest Admissons)

Scholarship (Latest Scholarships)