.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....   .... Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....  

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)

[ + VU Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]  [ + COMSATS Virtual Campus Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com?Search Here

CS614 ALL Current Mid Term Papers Fall 2016 And Past Mid Term Papers at One Place from 17 December 2016 to 29 December 2016

Share This With Friends......

How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join.

Find Your Subject Study Group & Join.

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

This Content Originally Published by a member of VU Students.

+ Prohibited Content On Site + Report a violation + Report an Issue

+ Safety Guidelines for New + Site FAQ & Rules + Safety Matters

+ Important for All Members Take a Look + Online Safety

Views: 2154

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Replies to This Discussion

Note: (This is Featured Discussion)

For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.

For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.

Or visit this link 

Click Here For Detail.

&

.•°How to Download past papers from study groups°•.

Share Your Current Mid Term Papers (Questions/Pattern) 17 December 2016 to 29 December 2016 & Past Papers as well here to help each other. Thanks 

CS614 MIdterm Mcqs Withe Refrence solved By Arslan Arshad(zain)

Attachments:

JazakaAllah thanks for sharing @zain nasar 

Today's CS614 - Data Warehousing Paper
Total 26 Q.
Mcqs 20
Subjective 06
8 MCQs were from Past Papers.
Subjective...
Fact Table, De-Norm, Norm.

Here is my CS614 Midterm Paper Fall 2016

By Juste

19 Mcqs came from past papers. They came from moaaz, dr tariq hanif and recent 1 to 3 years .doc files. Mcqs were easy and conceptual.

Subjective questions few from past papers, pardon me for exact wording:

• What is realistic data quality? (2 marks)
  • Why historical data is so important in OLTP? (2 marks)
  • Write any three Queries differences between OLTP and DWH? (3 marks)
  • A table was given had to de-normalize it campus wise (with 3 columns, 6 rows). (3 marks) Student_ID, City, Campus_ID (3x columns)
  • Identify the given statement as correct or incorrect and justify your answer in either case: (5 marks) "If defects are found in the process of attribute domain validation then it is better to fix the error in DWH and leave the data source as it is?"
  • Identify the types of transformations used for the following two scenarios. (5 marks) One data element form the source system is mapped to several columns in the DWH. One set of values is mapped to another set of values using straightforward rules.

That's all folks. Best of luck 

dr tariq hanif and recent 1 to 3 years .doc files.
 of cs 614  plz snd me

My today’s paper of CS614(2:30pm)

MCQ’s was almost from all the files of tariq hanif and from the files which are mentioned above and all were easy

• What is transition dependency? (2 marks)
  • 2 ways to simplify ER? (2 marks)
  •  2 questions of 3 marks and 1 question of 5 marks was from the sentences gave and asked, is this statement is correct or incorrect and justify (3+3+5=11)
  • What is merge/purge problem in data cleansing? (5 marks)

if anybody have midterm solved papers of cs615 with reference by mozz??

than plzzzzzzzzzzzzz share

mam i require cs614 hanif and 123 past papers  can you upload or send me this is my email id numanshabbir@outlook.com

sir i require cs614 tariq hanif and 123 past papers  can you upload or send me this is my email id numanshabbir@outlook.com

CS 614
19 Mcqs came from past papers. They came from moaaz, dr tariq hanif and recent 1 to 3 years .doc files. Mcqs were easy and conceptual.
Subjective questions few from past papers, pardon me for exact wording:
What is realistic data quality? (2 marks)
Why historical data is so important in OLTP? (2 marks)
Write any three Queries differences between OLTP and DWH? (3 marks)
A table was given had to de-normalize it campus wise (with 3 columns, 6 rows). (3 marks) Student_ID, City, Campus_ID (3x columns)
Identify the given statement as correct or incorrect and justify your answer in either case: (5 marks) "If defects are found in the process of attribute domain validation then it is better to fix the error in DWH and leave the data source as it is?"
Identify the types of transformations used for the following two scenarios. (5 marks) One data element form the source system is mapped to several columns in the DWH. One set of values is mapped to another set of values using straightforward rules.

RSS

Forum Categorizes

Job's & Careers (Latest Jobs)

Admissions (Latest Admissons)

Scholarship (Latest Scholarships)

Internship (Latest Internships)

VU Study

Other Universities/Colleges/Schools Help

::::::::::: More Categorizes :::::::::::

Member of The Month

1. + ! ! ! ! ϝιƴα ^

Venice, Italy