How to Prepare / Make SRS Document of any Project - CS619 Final Project
CS619 Final Project: How to Prepare SRS Document of Project
SRS document is first phase of project. SRS stands for Software Requirements Specification. SRS Template / Format is given in LMS and also attached with email. We need to follow SRS Template to prepare this document. There are 6 table of contents.Here we try to explain in simple words
1. Scope: Write scope of project, benefits, application type,
2. Functional/nonfunctional requirements: what type of functions this project will perform, what type of software needed to develop this, and system requirements
3. Use case Diagram: how much actor, functions of each actor.
4. Usage Scenario : Write scenario of all use case
5. Adopted Methodology: VU process model combination of water fall and spiral
6. Work Plan / Gantt Chart: Need to draw a schedule of all phase and graph in ms excel or ms project and add screen short in file.
Hope so you understand all 6 table of contents of SRS document. For more SRS Document explanation file is attached with email. Download attached file and read carefully also SRS Template is attached with Email.