We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)
Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com?Search Here
Share This With Friends......
Share Your Current Final Term Papers (Questions/Pattern) & Past Papers as well here to help each other. Thanks
For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.
For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.
Or visit this link
Please Click on the below link to see…
1) why does a perfectly competitive firm face horizontal demand curve? (3)
2) A monopolistic firm uses productive resources of society in order to gain and maintain the monopoly power. By how many ways, a monopolist will gain the monopoly power? (3)
3) Explain the dominant firm model of obligopolistic market.(3)
4) What will be the firm's decision regarding spending on advertisement of its product if advertising elasticity of demand is large for this firm?(3)
5) Suppose Pakistan's leather industry is constant cost industry. Products of this industry have come in fashion these days. Explain how this change is affecting the demand, supply abd output of the mentioned industry.(5)
6) Explain intertemporal price discrimination and peak load pricing with example.(5)
7) Explain the concept of economic rent for a competitive factor market. what will be the value of economic rent if the supply of labor is perfectly elastic.(5)
es question mn statement di thn ar pucha tha k ye second degree h ya third degree..(5)
9) ess mein total revenue marginal revenue ar average revenue find out krna tha (5)
im attaching a file of final questions ,,,have a look on them