We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)
Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com?Search Here
ENG101 - English Comprehension Quiz No. 3 Solution Fall 2016 Due Date 12th January, 2017
1. You have to attempt the online Quiz No. 3 on 11th January – 12th January, 2017. You can start attempting the quiz any time within given dates by clicking the quick link for Quiz on VU-LMS as it will become enabled within the mentioned dates. As soon as the time will be over, it will automatically be disabled and will not be available to attempt.
2. Quiz will be based upon Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and will cover Lesson No. 23 to 27.
3. Each question has a fixed time of 90 seconds. So you have to save your answer before 90 seconds. But due to unstable internet speeds, it is recommended that you should save your answer within 60 seconds. While attempting a question, keep an eye on the remaining time.
4. Attempting quiz is unidirectional. Once you move forward to the next question, you cannot go back to the previous one. Therefore before moving to the next question, make sure that you have selected the best option.
5. DO NOT press back button while attempting a question; otherwise you will lose a question.
6. DO NOT refresh the page unnecessarily.
8. If for any reason, you lose access to internet (like power failure or disconnection of internet), you will be able to attempt the quiz again from the position where you left in last attempt. But remember that you have to complete the quiz before expiry of the deadline.
9. If any student failed to attempt the quiz in given time then no re-take or offline quiz will be held.
Share This With Friends......
Share Your Online Quiz Here to Help each Other.
Q1.Select the answer that best explains the metaphorical meaning of the given idiom. To keeps one's temper
To preserve ones energy
To be in good mood
Q2.Choose the best answer from the given options. The ------------dressed woman is my aunt.
Q3.I was thirsty and I poured -------- a full glass of juice.
Q4.Choose the best option. I often ------------- money from my parents.
Q5.Read the sentence carefully and decide which one from the given options is closest in meaning to the word in capital letters. Like reward, punishment serves two major functions in discipline. It DETERS the repetition of socially undesirable acts, and it shows the adolescent what the social group considers wrong.
Q6.Choose the correct sentence.
Neither Don nor Donna have played hooky.
Neither Don nor Donna are playing hooky.
Neither Don nor Donna is playing hooky.
Neither Don nor Donna were playing hooky.
Q7.Fill in the blank by choosing the best option. She did not hear her-------------------cries.
Q8.Some writers show off their command of the ________ by using big, difficult words.
Q9.Choose the correct sentence.
None of the dessert were left by the end of the birthday party.
Some of the dessert was left by the end of the birthday party.
All of the desserts was left by the end of the birthday party.
Some of the desserts was left by the end of the birthday party.
Q10.What is the definition of EFFECT?
The reason of something happened in a given situation
The effect of what happened in a given situation
The result of what happened in a given situation
The order of events in a given situation
kise nay be ni keya quiz abi tak kia?