.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....   .... Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....  

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)

[ + VU Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]  [ + COMSATS Virtual Campus Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com?Search Here

ENG101 - English Comprehension Quiz No. 3 Solution Fall 2016 Due Date 12th January, 2017

ENG101 - English Comprehension Quiz No. 3 Solution Fall 2016 Due Date 12th January, 2017

1. You have to attempt the online Quiz No. 3 on 11th January – 12th January, 2017. You can start attempting the quiz any time within given dates by clicking the quick link for Quiz on VU-LMS as it will become enabled within the mentioned dates. As soon as the time will be over, it will automatically be disabled and will not be available to attempt.

2. Quiz will be based upon Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and will cover Lesson No. 23 to 27.

3. Each question has a fixed time of 90 seconds. So you have to save your answer before 90 seconds. But due to unstable internet speeds, it is recommended that you should save your answer within 60 seconds. While attempting a question, keep an eye on the remaining time.

4. Attempting quiz is unidirectional. Once you move forward to the next question, you cannot go back to the previous one. Therefore before moving to the next question, make sure that you have selected the best option.

5. DO NOT press back button while attempting a question; otherwise you will lose a question.

6. DO NOT refresh the page unnecessarily.

7. DO NOT try to disable “JavaScript” in your browser; otherwise you will not be able to attempt the quiz.

8. If for any reason, you lose access to internet (like power failure or disconnection of internet), you will be able to attempt the quiz again from the position where you left in last attempt. But remember that you have to complete the quiz before expiry of the deadline.

9. If any student failed to attempt the quiz in given time then no re-take or offline quiz will be held.

This Content Originally Published by a member of VU Students.

Views: 385

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Replies to This Discussion

Share Your Online Quiz Here to Help each Other.

Q1.Select the answer that best explains the metaphorical meaning of the given idiom. To keeps one's temper

To preserve ones energy

To be in good mood

Q2.Choose the best answer from the given options. The ------------dressed woman is my aunt.

attract

attraction

attractive

attractively

Q3.I was thirsty and I poured -------- a full glass of juice.

for myself

to me

to myself

myself

Q4.Choose the best option. I often ------------- money from my parents.

cash

borrow

lend

save

Q5.Read the sentence carefully and decide which one from the given options is closest in meaning to the word in capital letters. Like reward, punishment serves two major functions in discipline. It DETERS the repetition of socially undesirable acts, and it shows the adolescent what the social group considers wrong.

Changes

Permits

Discourages

Encourages

Q6.Choose the correct sentence.

Neither Don nor Donna have played hooky.

Neither Don nor Donna are playing hooky.

Neither Don nor Donna is playing hooky.

Neither Don nor Donna were playing hooky.

Q7.Fill in the blank by choosing the best option. She did not hear her-------------------cries.

childrens

children’s

children

child

Q8.Some writers show off their command of the ________ by using big, difficult words.

language

story

senetnces

tale

Q9.Choose the correct sentence.

None of the dessert were left by the end of the birthday party.

Some of the dessert was left by the end of the birthday party.

All of the desserts was left by the end of the birthday party.

Some of the desserts was left by the end of the birthday party.

Q10.What is the definition of EFFECT?

The reason of something happened in a given situation

The effect of what happened in a given situation

The result of what happened in a given situation

The order of events in a given situation

kise nay be ni keya quiz abi tak kia?

RSS

Forum Categorizes

Job's & Careers (Latest Jobs)

Admissions (Latest Admissons)

Scholarship (Latest Scholarships)

Internship (Latest Internships)

VU Study

Other Universities/Colleges/Schools Help

::::::::::: More Categorizes :::::::::::

Latest Activity

maham satti posted a status
"Need past papers ......"
3 minutes ago
maham satti replied to + ℱȺℋ££M ᏕȺQǐβ's discussion ╰☆╮ Quick (Study Related Help) If U Need... REQUEST Here....... Like.... .... (___Past Papers___) ,Assign ,GDB,Quizz╰☆╮
7 minutes ago
Ayat** left a comment for Muhammad Huzaifa
24 minutes ago
saiqa joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
30 minutes ago
muhammad farhan replied to ❤sεηsιтιvε(∂εsεят ρяιηcεss)❤'s discussion cs609 ALL Current Final Term Papers Fall 2017 & Past Final Term Papers at One Place from 12 august 2017 in the group CS609 System Programming
35 minutes ago
Harrum khan replied to Harrum khan's discussion ***********the fact******************
44 minutes ago
N.kkkkkkkkkkkkk liked ++ "Masoom chanda"'s discussion اقبال تیرے دیس کا کیا حال سناؤں
59 minutes ago
+ '♫ღ Ǻƒ!ƒḁღ♫ replied to Harrum khan's discussion ***********the fact******************
1 hour ago
N.kkkkkkkkkkkkk liked ++ "Masoom chanda"'s discussion اے زندگی ۔ ۔ ۔۔
1 hour ago
Harrum khan posted a discussion
1 hour ago
+ A Dream Fellow replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion MCM301 ALL Current Final Term Papers & Past Final Term Papers at One Place from 12 August 2017 to 24 August 2017 in the group MCM301 Communication skills
1 hour ago
+ A Dream Fellow joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
1 hour ago

Member of The Month

1. +

rwp, Pakistan

© 2017   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service