We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)
Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com?Search Here
Question title : Stock markets
Stock market is considered as the most volatile financial institution. The drastic change in stock prices can result in substantial loss of wealth. In past few years Government has taken some important steps to stabilize the stock market and one such step was to merge all three stock exchanges into one stock exchange. Still there are many challenges as well as problems faced by the stock market in Pakistan. As the student of investment analysis & portfolio management, you are required to highlight four major challenges faced by Pakistan Stock Exchange.
* Your answer must be in bullet form. No details are required. Irrelevant details would be marked ZERO.
* Use the font style “Times New Roman” and font size “10”.
Share This With Friends......
koi tou discuss kry
This may be help
idea solution of gdb
1. Challenge for the PSE would be to increase the depth of the market by ensuring a regular supply of the new companies to the market, whereby newer companies of all sizes turn to the market to access the risk capital provided by the investors.
2. Challenge for PSE would be to popularize the culture of equity investments in the country. In India, the growth in the stock market has largely come through the expansion of equity investment culture to the country’s second and third tier cities.
3. As far as the future challenges are concerned, by far the most difficult task for the PSE would be to make an image transition in the minds of the investors from a brokers dominated institution to an investor friendly marketplace.
which lesson covers this GDB ??
i think this is general question.