.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....   .... Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....  

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)

[ + VU Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]  [ + COMSATS Virtual Campus Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com?Search Here

Dear students,

please discuss the assignment of mcm301
share your point of view

Share This With Friends......

How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join.

Find Your Subject Study Group & Join.

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

This Content Originally Published by a member of VU Students.

+ Prohibited Content On Site + Report a violation + Report an Issue

Views: 2277

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Replies to This Discussion

Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks

Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Note:-

For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.

For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.

Or visit this link 

Click Here For Detail.

&

.•°How to Download past papers from study groups°•. 

MCM301 - Communication skills Assignment No. 2 Solution Fall 2016 Due Date: Dec 05, 2016

MCM301 - Communication skills Assignment No. 2 Solution Fall 2016 Due Date: Dec 05, 2016

Communication Skills                                                        MCM301               

Department of Mass Communication              

Virtual University of Pakistan                                            SEMESTER      FALL2016                                               

ASSIGNMENT      NO                                                   .2                                                                                                    MARKS                                                 : 20

TOPIC

Modes of Speech  

Learning Objectives:

• To provide students with the opportunity to apply the concepts regarding elements of

effective speaking to the routine life communication.

•   To develop the analytical thinking and speaking skills among students

Q 1:

Effective Speaking Modes can improve the quality and impact of your oral presentation. With the right mode and ideas, you can be a high-impact presenter ready for an increasingly competitive  world. Different strategies  for effective oral delivery along with Modern technology in the form of visual aids (35mm slides, Overhead transparencies and Projectors) are providing exciting improvements  to the most traditional types of presentation media offering  new ways  for  you to excel at meetings, conferences, conventions, and  training sessions.

Suppose you have been assigned a task to guide the community of Internal Sindh regarding the benefits of campaign for the polio eradication in our country. In this regard, mention which one speech mode along with helping aid you will use to persuade the people in more effective way. Support your answer with the help of their feasibility as per the assigned task and merit of this strategy.

Marks: 12

Q 2:

Most of us think of ourselves as being sensitive, unbiased, ethical, and fair. But being fair and objective isn’t enough; to establish a good relationship with your audience, you must also appear to be fair. Bias-free language avoids unethical, embarrassing blunders in language related to gender, race, ethnicity, age, and disability. Discuss the importance of this language in our daily routine communication with the help of two examples. 

MCM301             Communication Skills                                                                     VU

Marks: 8

Learning outcomes:

• Students will be able to know about techniques of speaking in an appropriate way.

• Students will be able to raise their level from layman listeners to a communication

expert who is equipped with the formal analytical skill.

•  Note: Copied material will be graded “Zero”.

Schedule

Opening Date and Time 

November 29 , 2016 At 12:01 A.M. (Mid-

Night)

Due Date and Time 

December 5,  2016  At 11:59 P.M. (Mid-

Night)

Note: Only in the case of Assignment, 24 Hrs extra / grace period after the above mentioned

due date is usually available to overcome uploading difficulties which may be faced by the students on last date.  This extra time should only be used to meet the emergencies and above

mentioned due dates should always be treated as final to avoid any inconvenience.           

Important Instructions:

Please read the following instructions carefully before attempting the assignment solution.

Deadline:

•   Make sure that you upload the solution file before the due date. No assignment will be

accepted through e-mail once the solution has been uploaded by the instructor. 

Formatting guidelines:

•   Use the font style “Times New Roman” and font size “12”.  
  •   It is advised to compose your document in MS-Word 2003.  

•   Use black and blue font colors only. 

Solution guidelines:

•   Use APA style for referencing and citation.  For guidance search “APA reference style”

in Google and read various website containing information for better understanding or

visit http://linguistics.byu.edu/faculty/henrichsenl/apa/APA01.html  

•   Every student will work  individually  and  has to write in the  form of  an  analytical

assignment.

•   Give the answer according to question, there will be negative marking for irrelevant

material.

•   For acquiring the relevant knowledge don’t rely only on handouts but watch the video

lectures and use other reference books also. 

MCM301             Communication Skills                                                                     VU

Rules for Marking:

Please note that your assignment will not be graded or graded as Zero (0) if:

•   It has been submitted after due date
  • The file you uploaded does not open or is corrup       t

Mcm301 assignment solution
Given by Ufak Ali

Q 1:
Effective Speaking Modes can improve the quality and impact of your oral presentation. With the right mode and ideas, you can be a high-impact presenter ready for an increasingly competitive world. Different strategies for effective oral delivery along with Modern technology in the form of visual aids (35mm slides, Overhead transparencies and Projectors) are providing exciting improvements to the most traditional types of presentation media offering new ways for you to excel at meetings, conferences, conventions, and training sessions. Suppose you have been assigned a task to guide the community of Internal Sindh regarding the benefits of campaign for the polio eradication in our country. In this regard, mention which one speech mode along with helping aid you will use to persuade the people in more effective way. Support your answer with the help of their feasibility as per the assigned task and merit of this strategy. Marks: 12
Answer
Gather at one place all women’s and also gather man’s in separate place tell them about polio eradication how it affects our child’s, The issue I will be telling you is polio eradication. Polio is a disease that mainly affects children and affects the whole body including muscles and nerves. Sever cases may cause permanent paralysis or even death. The countries I will be using during the course of my research will be Pakistan, India, and the United States. Because Pakistan has the highest percentage of polio cases in the world, 23%, I have an interest in what is being done for the eradication of the disease. I will also research how our neighboring country, India, with over a billion people, is confronting the disease, which hits primarily the poor countries. I chose the United States as my third country because it is an economically stable country and I would like to see how people in that country battle with that disease, which is virtually not there because of the standard of living and the medical services available there. I think polio eradication, with the drops that are given every three mont!.

hs, are an effective way of dealing with the disease. Since considerable planning has been done to eradicate the disease from Pakistan, I think the cases have also been lessened in the past few years. I also think other countries should start dealing with the disease in the same way Pakistan has started to deal with the disease.

Q 2:
Most of us think of ourselves as being sensitive, unbiased, ethical, and fair. But being fair and objective isn’t enough; to establish a good relationship with your audience, you must also appear to be fair. Bias-free language avoids unethical, embarrassing blunders in language related to gender, race, ethnicity, age, and disability. Discuss the imp
Answer
Answer: Your communication style involves the choices you make to express yourself: the words you select, the manner in which you use those words in sentences, and the way you use individual sentences to build paragraphs. Your style creates a certain tone, or overall impression, when you write. The right tone depends on the nature of your message and your relationship with other.
For example
You are a teacher but you use stereotypes others that’s why students avoid talking with that teacher just because of that stereotyping same as language which is free from race, ethnicity, age necessary.
For example
You see a political leader who hates disability and never talk and see that type of people, people will never choose him as their leader because of that type of language.
Note
I am not responsible for any wrong answer , don’t blaming or cursing me.

Mcm301 assignment 2 solution

Attachments:

kai ye solution theak ha ?????????????????????????

plz tell me kia ye sulution thk hai aj extend date hai .....................................

RSS

Forum Categorizes

Job's & Careers (Latest Jobs)

Admissions (Latest Admissons)

Scholarship (Latest Scholarships)

Internship (Latest Internships)

VU Study

Other Universities/Colleges/Schools Help

::::::::::: More Categorizes :::::::::::

Member of The Month

© 2017   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service