.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....   .... Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....  

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)

[ + VU Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]  [ + COMSATS Virtual Campus Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com?Search Here

MCM301 Assignment No 03 Solution & Discussion Due Date:24 Jan, 2017

TOPIC
Effective writing skills
Learning Objectives:
•To provide students with the opportunity to apply the concepts regarding elements of
effective writing to the routine life communication.
•To develop the analytical thinking and writing skills among students
Q 1:
You are required to write a letter to PC Bhurban Hotel management for the room reservation
during your official visit at hotel. In this regard, you have to send request for the confirmation
of room availability by keeping in mind the effective writing strategies.
Marks: 12

Q 2:
Keeping in view the purpose and writing techniques of persuasive message, you are required
to write two effective messages regarding importance of education and health for females
which influenced the public of Baluchistan in their decision making process. You are
supposed to follow the given instructions while making assignments:
•Write separate messages for health and education.
•Both messages should not be more than 150 words (75 words for 1 message).
Marks: 8

•Note: Copied material will be graded “Zero”.
Schedule
Opening Date and TimeJanuary 17, 2017 At 12:01 A.M. (Mid-
Night)
Due Date and TimeJanuary 24, 2017 At 11:59 P.M. (Mid-
Night)
Note: Only in the case of Assignment, 24 Hrs extra / grace period after the above mentioned
due date is usually available to overcome uploading difficulties which may be faced by the
students on last date. This extra time should only be used to meet the emergencies and above
mentioned due dates should always be treated as final to avoid any inconvenience.

Share This With Friends......

How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join.

Find Your Subject Study Group & Join.

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

This Content Originally Published by a member of VU Students.

+ Prohibited Content On Site + Report a violation + Report an Issue

Views: 1846

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Replies to This Discussion

Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks

Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Note:-

For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.

For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.

Or visit this link 

Click Here For Detail.

&

.•°How to Download past papers from study groups°•.

Please Click on the below link to see…

.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join .... 

Dear Students Don’t wait for solution post your problems here and discuss ... after discussion a perfect solution will come in a result. So, Start it now, replies here give your comments according to your knowledge and understandings....

plzz koi tu share kry

Date: 21st January 2017
To: Manager PC Bhurban Hotel
Subject: Request for Room Reservation
Dear Sir
Have a nice day, kindly be informed that I shall be there in Muree on 25th January for 2 days.
I would like to reserve one room consisting one bed, attached bath, heater/AC, geezer as well.
Please reserved one room and confirm to me within 2 days,
If there are required, some more formalities let me now in advance.
Your favorable response shall be highly appreciated.
Thanks & best regards

Bxxxxxxx
Manager (XYZ)

Dear Students Take Ideas from each other and solve yourself.......Assignments are not for getting solutions only....they are used for your study to boost up your thinking capabilities....If you present a self made Solution ....even if it is wrong....u will get some marks for attempt.....

Mcm 301 assignment solution

MCM301 Solution.
If you found any mistake correct ur self dnt copy past
Date: 21st January 2017
To: Manager PC Bhurban Hotel
Subject: Reservation of Room
Dear Sir,
I will appreciate if you please reserve two double beds for the nights of Jan 23 and Jan 24. The
Reservations are for my wife and two sons. I would also like to reserve an extra bed for sons .We will be arriving in Islamabad by PK-346 on Jan 20 and departing early on the 22nd.
Please send me the confirmation of our reservation within a week so that we could finalize our visit.

Thank You

Yours Sincerely,

Muhammad Zubair.

Q2.

The educated women should insist on exercising their civil, social, political and economic rights. This will help improve the overall condition of women in the society. We can hope for better days while all women of our country will be enlightened and educated.

Women, as the main agents of primary health care, play an essential role in maintaining family and community health. They are the ones who are most aware of sickness and suffering in the community because of their social role as nurturers and care-takers of the young, the old, the sick and the handicapped, and they exert an important influence on health habits in the family

January 24-2017
To:
Accommodation Manager
Grand PC Bhurban Hotel
Redding, CA 96001
Dear sir,
RE: Reservation of room
I would like to make a reservation of a double bad deluxe room in your hotel
PC Bhurban Hotel for the dates January 24, 26-2017
This reservation is to be under my name: I shall be arriving with my family,
Comprising my husband. Mr. Saqib Ali and my child below 10 years old.
I would also like to reserve an extra bed for my child. We shall be arriving on
January 24 at 2pm. We hope that the room will be able available for us them .
Settlement of payment shall be made in full upon our arrival.
Please respond with a confirmation on my reservation .Please feel free to
contact me soonest possible for any clarifications.
Thank you.
Yours sincerely,
Farva riaz.

Room booking at hotel is for official trip not for family trip. The above solutions does not applicable. Moreover the departure date is not mentioned. Where is the person contact no or details if hotel want to contact him?

Mcm 301 assignment solution

Attachments:

MCM301
ASSIGNMNET # 3
SEMESTER FALL 2016

Q1: You are required to write a letter to PC Bhurban Hotel management for the room reservation during your official visit at hotel. In this regard, you have to send request for the confirmation of room availability by keeping in mind the effective writing strategies.
ANS:
INQUIRY LETTER FOR HOTEL RESERVATION
Arfa Amjad
Islamabad St
Sialkot
Date: 24th Jan, 2017
The Manger
PC Bhurban Hotel
Murree
Dear Sir,
Kindly reserve one standard suite for me and my sister, with two twin beds. We’ve planned to stay in your hotel from 30th to 31st of this month. The room should be reserved in the name of Arfa Amjad. The bill will be pay in cash. It is humbly requested that give a line of confirmation from your hotel by which we will finalize our plan to visit there.
Thank you!
Sincerely,
Arfa Amjad

Q2: Keeping in view the purpose and writing techniques of persuasive message, you are required to write two effective messages regarding importance of education and health for females which influenced the public of Baluchistan in their decision making process.
ANS: The two effective messages regarding importance of education and health for females which influenced the public of Baluchistan in their decision making process is as follows:
1: Importance of education for females:
The province Baluchistan, which is demographically, slightest populous and sparsely inhibited, has ever remained on the political periphery of the country. Educational performance for females in Baluchistan can yield the best possible returns in the expression of development in the country. It is only the education which can develop the social attitudes, economic trends and political mindsets in province. Educational backwardness of female has given rise to negative perceptions in society over the development process.

2: Importance of health for females:
To analyze women’s status we can see the seven roles they play in their life and work: parental, wedded, familial, kin, professional, community and as an individual. Baloch women play vital and historical role in the field of politics, social, economy, health etcetera. In Baluchistan, best treatment should be provided to females because it’s been analyzed that baloch women do more work than men and plays different roles in the society.

RSS

Forum Categorizes

Job's & Careers (Latest Jobs)

Admissions (Latest Admissons)

Scholarship (Latest Scholarships)

Internship (Latest Internships)

VU Study

Other Universities/Colleges/Schools Help

::::::::::: More Categorizes :::::::::::

Member of The Month

© 2017   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service