.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....   .... Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....  

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)

[ + VU Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]  [ + COMSATS Virtual Campus Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com?Search Here

Discussion Question

Group Meetings have two core purposes: to present information and to solve problems. Apparently both purposes ensue in all these type of meetings. But it has been observed that some members do not show their consensus on the issues in decision making process during these meetings. So the achievement of mentioned purposes can be possible or not.

What is your viewpoint in this regard? Discuss it with the help of pros and cons of group meetings along with the example of such meetings.

Share This With Friends......

How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join.

Find Your Subject Study Group & Join.

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

This Content Originally Published by a member of VU Students.

+ Prohibited Content On Site + Report a violation + Report an Issue

Views: 1111

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Replies to This Discussion

have any idea

solution idea hai kisi k pass

apny ideas share kryn

mery pas ha

jis jis ko chahye btao

• I have seen many TV programs, and admire so many actors as anchor person. As far as a best personality anchor person is concerned, I think Dr. Shahid Masood is one of the best Anchor on Televison. He is the Gem and he knows, how to deliver the information to the relevant audience. He knows, how’s to maintain the interest of the audience. Every day, he comes up with the new topic new questions to discuss, then he keeps interesting by audience, by asking questions and saying think about it or tell me by yourself, how? These are the few tacts, which keep the audience connected with the tv and with his show too. Like His body language always give the impression that he wants to give a clear image of the things to the audience. He comes up with a very authentic information, which makes him reliable towards the different audience. His way of evaluating the information is very impressing, he gives authentic news and he is very much clear in his point of view.

I think ye answer to bilkul bhi related nhi hai. 

ap send kr do phr

Group Communication

First, we know about what is a group communication. A group communication is the way of communication which involves two or more people, they communicate about a problem or a possible solution, or giving some information to each member of the group.

In my point of view group communication is very helpful to point out problems and their possible solutions and sharing information.   

It has many advantages like if a problem point out in a group communication we find almost find all possible solution of that problem. But on the other hand one of its disadvantages is that it is hard to find best solution of the problem because we have so many solution of one problem.

For example, a manager in an industry is to want know is there any problem in their production line

He calls for a group meeting of his staff like production manager, a foreman and worker

In this meeting they found a problem in the production unit they discuss about the problem and ask his junior to give some solution of that problem after discussing the possible solution he select one of the best solution of the problem and give his purposell to the General Manager

This is the example of the group communication.    

this is my gdb ans which i post

Of course these meetings more helpful in information gaining and problem solving purposes. Due to group discussions so much concepts are clear in our mind and also improve our knowledge.

For example: A principal of a school is conduct parents teacher’s meeting to enhance their school progress or to inform about student academic progress. This meeting helps to find out students weaknesses and also help to find that how to tackle these problems.

But in another hand there are also disadvantages of some discussions when discussion turns into argument then it end to a fight and mischief.  

Please Discuss here about this GDB.Thanks

Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Note:-

For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.

For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.

Or visit this link 

Click Here For Detail.

&

.•°How to Download past papers from study groups°•. 

RSS

Forum Categorizes

Job's & Careers (Latest Jobs)

Admissions (Latest Admissons)

Scholarship (Latest Scholarships)

Internship (Latest Internships)

VU Study

Other Universities/Colleges/Schools Help

::::::::::: More Categorizes :::::::::::

Member of The Month

© 2017   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service