We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)
Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com?Search Here
1. "People's participation is becoming the central issue of our time," says _______ in its Human Development Report 1993.
iv. UNDP (lect#3)
2. When was the International Conference on Nutrition held?
i. In December 1992 (lect#3)
ii. In December 1993
iii. In December 1998
iv. In December 1991
3. During which year th Instructional Television was used in E1 Salvador to improve primary education?
iii. 1970 (lect#1)
4.The ne idea of development journalism focuses on conditions in developing nations and ways to improve them began to appear in which of the following?
ii. 1960s (lect#3)
5. The term "development journalism" is used to refer to how many types of journalism?
i. Two (lect#3)
6."People's participation is becoming the central issue of our time," stated by which of the following in 1993?
i. UNDP (lect#3)
7. What is a development communication for the whole society?
i. Information Strategy
ii. Mechanism Strategy
iii. Technical Strategy
iv. Communication Strategy (lect#1)
8. DSC has certain limits of a project, and the program is finished after _______ specific goals.
i. Achieving (lect#2)
9. Development communication applied:
i. Minimum level
ii. Macro level (lect#2)
iii. Micro level
iv. Maximum level
10. DSC is a legitimate function of development planning and _______.
i. Implementation (lect#2)
This Content Originally Published by a member of VU Students.