We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)
Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com?Search Here
Quiz #1Dated:May 22, 18
Introduction To business(MGT211)
This is to inform that Quiz # 01 will be opened on May 23 , 2018 and last date to attempt quiz will be May 25 , 2018.
If you want to know how to attempt a Quiz on VULMS, watch the following short demo on VU Facebook page.
· You can start attempting the quiz at any time but within given date(s) by clicking the quick link for Quiz on VU-LMS as it will become enabled within the mentioned dates. As soon as the time will be over, it will automatically be disabled and will not be available to attempt it.
· Quiz will be based on Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Covering video Lectures 01 to 10.
· Each question has a fixed time limit of 90 seconds. So you have to save your answer before 90 seconds. But due to unpredictable/unstable Internet speed, it is strongly recommended that you save your answer within 60 seconds to avoid any inconvenience. While attempting a question, keep an eye on the remaining time.
· Attempting quiz is unidirectional. Once you have moved forward to the next question, you will not be able to go back to the previous one. Therefore before moving to the next question, make sure that you have selected the best option and saved your answer.
· DO NOT press back button of your browser or refresh the page while attempting a question. Otherwise you will lose the chance of attempting the current question and a new question will be loaded.
· DO NOT try to disable “Java Script” in your browser; otherwise you will not be able to attempt the quiz.
· If for any reason, you lose access to Internet (like power failure or disconnection of Internet); you will be able to attempt the quiz again but from the next question where you left in last attempt. But remember that you have to complete the quiz before expiry of the deadline.
· If you failed to attempt the quiz in given time then no re-take or off line quiz will be held as compensation/replacement.
Note related to load shedding: Please be proactive
As you know that Pre Mid-Term semester activities have started and load shedding problem is also prevailing in our country. Keeping in view the fact, you all are advised to post your activities as early as possible without waiting for the due date. For your convenience; activity schedule has already been uploaded on VULMS for the current semester, therefore no excuse will be entertained after due date of assignments, quizzes or GDBs.
Share This With Friends......