We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)
Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com?Search Here
Note: (This is Featured Discussion)
For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.
For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.
Or visit this link
ALL Current Final Term Papers Spring 2016 And Past Final Term Papers at One Place from 20 August 2016 to 2 September 2016
Share Your Current Mid Term Papers (Questions/Pattern) 20 August 2016 to 02 September2016 to help each other. Thanks
Solved Mid Terms Papers By MOAAZ & Other Students
Click On the below link to download
MGT402 Current Final Term Papers In ONE thread from 20-August-2016
Mgt 402 papercash budget 5 marksformat of cost of production report 5 marksDirect labor 3 marksi. Msii. percentage of Msiii. Break even pointiv. BE point in rupees yh sb 5 markscost apportionment 5 marksdefine budgeting breifly 3 markswhy CM is important to find out. 3 marks
Thanks for sharing.
- Calculate Capacity n Activity Ratio
- Equivalent units produced and unit per cost(CPR)
- Equivalent units produced and unit per cost (Weighted average method)
- Gross Profit bu using Absorption costing and Marginal costing methods
- Budgetary Control system
- Breakeven sales in rupees and units
- Direct labor cost budget
- Physical Quantity Ratio
1) It is said that “No system of planning can be successful without having an effective and efficient system of control”. Support your answer in the light of budgetary control and its process contents”
2) How is abnormal loss treated in cost of production report?
3) What are the possible ways for selling out the by product?
4) What is meant by the term ‘idle capacity’?
5) What are main factors that must be considered while preparing production budget?
Although there are several factors but below must be considered while preparing production budget:-
6) Distinguish between normal and abnormal loss.
7) 80 units of product “Milk chocolate” are sold for Rs. 110 per unit. Variable cost for the product is Rs. 80 per unit and fixed cost is Rs. 2,000.
Now, management of the company is planning to decrease the sale price by 10% which led towards increment in sale unit by 10%.
Prepare an income statement by considering the new affects i.e. decreased in sale price by 10% and increased in sales volume by 10%
8) XYZ Corporation has started 14,000 units for production during the month of June. The company has 5,600 units (65% complete as to conversion cost) in beginning work in process and 4,000 units (60% complete as to conversion cost) in ending work in process.
Required: Calculate units transferred out and equivalent units of production for conversion cost by using weighted average cost method.
Note: Show complete working
9) Write down the advantages of Zero Base Budgeting. Enlist any five.
It was on 20.08.2016. Sorry for Late sharing.
Mgt 402 --- final term – 24 aug 2016 – 8 am shift
Q- equivalent unit weighted average method numerical ---3 marks
Q- equivalent unit weighted average method numerical ---5 marks
Q- calculate profit like numerical
Q-direct labor budget related numerical..
Q- cost of production report and its preparation ..... 5 marks
Q- break even unit & break even ruppess related numerical.....
Q- difference between fixed and flexible budget. 5 marks
only remember these .....
Paper was yesterday afternoon. Sorry for late sharing....
MCQ were mostly calculation related and took most of the time.
Briefly explain process costing system. (3 Marks)
Data was given for this question, If by-product revenue is treated as other income, what would be the gross profit and net profit before income tax? (3 Marks)
Calculate the estimated cost of direct labor to produce 3,600 units by keeping in view the above mentioned information. Data was given for question. (3 Marks)
Write down the external factors that influence the preparation of sales budget? (3 Marks)
Using the average cost method, what is the cost (rounded to two places) per equivalent unit for materials? Data was given for question. (5 Marks)
Enlist the various sections of cost of production report. Also give brief explanation of these. (5 Marks)
Calculate activity and capacity ratios and also mention that whether these are favorable or unfavorable. (5 Marks)
You are required to present a tabular statement to bring out the effect on net profit of the declining volume of sales over the four quarters given using Marginal costing. Data was given for question. (5 Marks)
How we can make difference between Fixed Budget and Flexible Budgets.? (5 Marks)
Best of luck...
mostly mcqs conceptual and theoretical i don't know whether they were from past papers or not.
1) income statement under obsorption and marginal cost 5marks
2) activity and efficiency cost 5 marks
3)production budge 3 marks
4) various section os cost of production report 5 marks
5) prepare quantity schedule 3 marks
6) joint cost in RS
7) Equivalent units produced and unit per cost(CPR)
Break even sales via margin of safety