.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....   .... Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....  

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)

[ + VU Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]  [ + COMSATS Virtual Campus Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com?Search Here

MGT402 ALL Current Final Term Papers Spring 2016 And Past Final Term Papers at One Place from 20 August 2016 to 2 September 2016

This Content Originally Published by a member of VU Students.

Views: 1126

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

How many short questions? ??

Salam everyone, I wanted some information about degree program B-com 2 year program. The required cgpa to clear this course is 2, so my question is that if my Cgpa in a any semester is less than 2 then what will happen or I have to score 2 cgpa only in the last semester or in the all 4 semesters?.plz answer it.
My last question is that if I for example I unluckily cannot clear a subject in the 4 semesters ,then do I have to repeat the 2 year degree program again or not? Please reply me . Thanks for cooperation

wasalalm

First of all for the better answer you should write the same question to VU via your email address provided to you on this id conduct@vu.edu.pk or your instructor of that specific subject where you have the problem.

Secondly my information says you should have 2 CGPA as overall to get a degree. It will be better to improve the grades of any subject in the last semester or in an additional one. University gives you this opportunity in the last semester. Course selection automatically generates those subjects where you require improvement.

For the last one, if you are unable to clear any subject you will have to clear the subject in next semester for sure in order to get the degree. while doing you are suggested to chose weak subjects again (in which you have D grade)so that you may get a chance to score a better CGPA

RSS

Forum Categorizes

Job's & Careers (Latest Jobs)

Admissions (Latest Admissons)

Scholarship (Latest Scholarships)

Internship (Latest Internships)

VU Study

Other Universities/Colleges/Schools Help

::::::::::: More Categorizes :::::::::::

Member of The Month

1. + ansa

rwp, Pakistan