.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....   .... Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....  

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)

[ + VU Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]  [ + COMSATS Virtual Campus Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com?Search Here

MGT402 Cost & Management Accounting All Current Mid Term Papers Fall 2015 & Past Mid Term Papers at One Place from 19 Dec 2015 to 01 Jan 2016

MGT402  Cost & Management Accounting ALL Current Mid Term Papers Fall 2015 & Past Mid Term Papers at One Place from 19 De6 2015 ~ 01 Jan 2016

You Can Download Solved Mid Term Papers, Short NotesLecture Wise Questions Answers Files, Solved MCQs, Solved Quizzes , Solved Mid Term Subjective Papers , Solved Mid Term Objective Papers From This Discussion For Preparation Mid Term Papers of Fall 2015

For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.

For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.

Or visit this link 

Click Here For Detail.

You Can download papers by a simple click on file. All the uploaded filed are in Zip file or PDF format So Install Adobe Reader and Winrar Software’s to open these Files

Note: If you download files with Internet Download Manager (IDM), you would face problem of damage files. All files are correct and no damage file, If you face this problem, Open IDM > Click on Options > Click on File Types > Remove PDF and ZIP from files types and save. After it download again files, files will work properly.OR Press alt+click the file ...

Thanks and Regards,

VU Students.ning Social Network.

This Content Originally Published by a member of VU Students.

Views: 685

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Replies to This Discussion

Flux Method 3

Abnormal Loss treated in Cost accounting report 3

FiFO method under Periodic System 5

Payroll Journal Entries 5

Equivalent Unit Cost 5 

Share Your Current Mid Term Papers (Questions/Pattern) 19 December 2015 to 01 January 2016 to help each other. Thanks

For more papers & mid Tem Papers Preparation Material check all the featured discussions in this group one by one discussion.

How you can check all the featured discussions in this group .Visit this link 

Click Here For Detail.

Thanks Arslan

Herez my midterm paper dated: 20th dec 2015.

(My wordings for the question might be different)

Subjective Questions:

Q:1 Pros and Cons of Group Bonus (3)

(Answer = Pg:94 of the printed handout/book)

Q:2 Why is it necessary to select an appropriate capacity level for calculating factory overhead absorption rate? (3)

(Answer = Two points on Pg: 115 of the printed handout/book)

Q:3 The company pay wages on the basis of production. 

Units of 110% efficiency are paid basic piece rate

Units more than 110% efficiency get 25% above basic piece rate

Units above 130% efficiency get 50% above basic piece rate

The standard output is 1200 units. The basic piece rate is Rs. 0.40

Required : Prepare a schedule of piece rate and calculate the earnings of A,B, and C when their actual output is 1300, 1400, and 1550 respectively. (5)

Solution:

Efficiency = Actual Output/Standard Output x 100

Efficiency of A = 1300/1200  x 100 =108.33%  (Below 110%)

Earnings of A = Rs. 0.40 x 1300 = Rs. 520 

Efficiency of B = 1400/1200  x 100 = 116.67% (Between 110% - 130%)

Earnings of B = Rs. 0.40 x 125% x 1400 = Rs. 700

Efficiency of C = 1550/1200  x 100 = 129.17%  (Between 110% - 130%)

Earnings of C = Rs. 0.40 x 125% x 1550 = Rs. 775  ??

OR Earnings of C = Rs. 0.40 x 150% x 1550 = Rs. 930  ??

(Im not sure whether 25% increase or 50% increase will be applied for Earnings of C) 

Q:4 The company produced 400 bulbs and incurred:

DM                             xxx

DL                              xxx

FOH (25% of DLC)         xxx

Total Production Cost     xxx

Some of the work was found defective. Additional cost incurred on defective work:

Materials     xxx

Labor          xxx

FOH            xxx

Required:  Pass the accounting entries to record the cost incurred along with the adjusting entry for re-work cost, treating the loss as Normal. (5)

Solution: (Pg:62 Q1(a) in the printed handouts/book) Values were different in the exam. 

Q:5  Factory overhead absorption rate of a pharmaceutical is Rs 2.50. Budgeted Factory overhead at two activity levels is as follows for that period.

Activity level      Budgeted factory overhead

Low      20,000 Hours       Rs. 45,000
High     40,000 Hours       Rs. 75,000

Actual Factory overhead for that period was Rs. 42,000 and actual volume was 25,000 hours.

Required: (5)

i. Variable factory overhead absorption rate
ii. Budgeted fixed factory overhead 

Solution = (Pg: 3 = Q:37 in the file attached) Its a past paper file of subjective questions 

Attachments:

thank you very much maham ....please koi or bhi paper share kare ...jazakaAllah

Mr. Sbn can you share your paper of MGT402

Maham cn you plz tell me that where your objection from ?? from Past Paper?

Ahmad Sir don't focus on past papers for better preparation read handouts and clear your concept ,,, mery mcq's sbi conceptual thy :( gando shy

Thanks Chanda

My paper 2015
Q1) Normal and abnormal loss
Q2) Process costing system
Q3) What type of info on employee slip.
Q4) Info di thi phir Efficiency ratio.
Q5 What is effect on Carrying cost and Order cost if order quantity increase or decrease.
Best of Luck

mcqs kesy aaithy past papers sy?

Chanda is right. Even my mcqs were conceptual but preparing from past papers did help me because I didnt learn the answer, I understood the concept behind each answer. Understand the topic in each objective from the handouts thoroughly. Learn the formulas, solve questions yourself, and also read the handouts because obj r not exactly from the past papers.

Even the subjectives ques were not from past paper except the one i mentioned earlier. they were all from handouts. 

RSS

Job's & Careers (Latest Jobs)

Admissions (Latest Admissons)

Scholarship (Latest Scholarships)

Internship (Latest Internships)

VU Study

Other Universities/Colleges/Schools Help

+ More Categorizes

© 2017   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service