.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....   .... Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....  

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)

[ + VU Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]  [ + COMSATS Virtual Campus Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com?Search Here

ASSIGNMENT#2

Fall 2017

Total marks: 10

Due Date:24th January, 2018

DON’T MISS THESE: Important instructions before attempting the solution of this assignment:

• To solve this assignment, you should have good command over 23-32 lectures.
  • Try to get the concepts, consolidate your concepts which you learn in these lectures with these questions.
  • Upload assignments properly through LMS, No Assignment will be accepted        through email.
  • Write your ID on the top of your solution file.
  • Don’t use colorful back grounds in your solution files.
  • Use Math Type or Equation Editor etc for mathematical symbols.
  • You should remember thatif we found the solution files of some students are same then we will reward zero marks to all those students.
  • Try to make solution by yourself and protect your work from other students, otherwise you and the student who send same solution file as you will be given zero marks.
  • Also remember that you are supposed to submit your assignment in Word format any other like scan images etc will not be accepted and we will give zero marks correspond to these assignments.

Question 1 Marks: 7

Find the interval of convergence of the given power series  

Question2 Marks: 3

Check whether it is Regular or Irregular singular point of the equation

Share This With Friends......

How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join.

Find Your Subject Study Group & Join.

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

This Content Originally Published by a member of VU Students.

+ Prohibited Content On Site + Report a violation + Report an Issue

+ Safety Guidelines for New + Site FAQ & Rules + Safety Matters

+ Important for All Members Take a Look + Online Safety

Views: 3308

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

koi solution he send kr do mjh math ni ati plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

for question no:2 see page number 267 of handouts example #3 part(a)

please send me solution on my mail rabiamustafa250@gmail.com

Please i have send email to u check it and forward it any one need it

I have solution of assignment of intervel of convergence if any one need it contact me on my email 

If any one need of Math401 Or MTH501 assigment can contact me on 03432696553 

waleedmirza2000@gmail.com Kindly sent me solution.

ajakhlaq789@gmail.com kindly sent me soultion

Waleed bahi sent me soluton at

ajakhlaq789@gmail.com

plz mughe bhi mth 401 assignment 2 ka solution send kr dn thanks..

mfaheemjppw@gmail.com

Please send to me also..

kha103114@gmail.com

Thanks

Plz send me too
rizwan.mcsa2013@gmail.com
Thanks

RSS

Forum Categorizes

Job's & Careers (Latest Jobs)

Admissions (Latest Admissons)

Scholarship (Latest Scholarships)

Internship (Latest Internships)

VU Study

Other Universities/Colleges/Schools Help

::::::::::: More Categorizes :::::::::::

Latest Activity

Muhammad Riaz replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS610 Spring 2018 Mid Term Papers Pattern & Questions 24 June 2018 to 04 July 2018 & Helping Material in the group CS610 Computer Network
31 minutes ago
jawad ahmad replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS506 Spring 2018 Mid Term Papers Pattern & Questions 24 June 2018 to 04 July 2018 & Helping Material in the group CS506 Web Design and Development
32 minutes ago
jawad ahmad liked + M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS506 Spring 2018 Mid Term Papers Pattern & Questions 24 June 2018 to 04 July 2018 & Helping Material
32 minutes ago
мвş (вş ρşч8). replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion MGT101 Spring 2018 Mid Term Papers Pattern & Questions 24 June 2018 to 04 July 2018 & Helping Material in the group MGT101 Financial Accounting
39 minutes ago
bcs-3 replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS301 Spring 2018 Mid Term Papers Pattern & Questions 24 June 2018 to 04 July 2018 & Helping Material in the group CS301 Data Structures
53 minutes ago
Muhammad Rizwan Ashraf replied to Marha Khan's discussion CS411 Current Mid Term Papers & Past Mid Term Papers at One Place from 23 TO 9 July 2018 in the group CS411 Visual Programming
1 hour ago
Arshad joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
1 hour ago
muhammadsalmankhan replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS403 Spring 2018 Mid Term Papers Pattern & Questions 24 June 2018 to 04 July 2018 & Helping Material in the group CS403 Database Management Systems
1 hour ago

Member of The Month

© 2018   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service