We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)
Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com?Search Here
Start Discussion Guys.
Please read the following instructions before attempting the solution of this assignment:
• Upload your assignment properly through LMS, No Assignment will be accepted through email.
• Write your ID on the top of your solution file.
• Don’t use colorful back grounds in your solution files.
• Use Math Type or Equation Editor etc. for mathematical symbols and equations.
• You should remember that if we found the solution files of some students are same then we will reward
zero marks to all those students. Therefore, try to make solution by yourself and protect your work from
• Also remember that you are supposed to submit your assignment in Word format any other like scan
images, HTML etc. will not be accepted.
Question: 1 Marks: 10
Determine f x ( ) with the aid of Newton divided difference formula using the following data. Moreover compute f(4).
x 0 2 3 6
f(x) 648 704 729 792
Question: 2 Marks: 10
Compute f /(0.5) and f /(0.7) with the aid of forward and backward difference formulae respectively using the following tabulated values:
x 0.5 0.6 0.7
f(x) 0.4794 0.5646 0.6442
Share This With Friends......
thanks zareef brother
paki bat hai ye ans thek hai???
2p-1/2 ni ata wese formula mein...ye formula kider se lia hai apne??
table nichay se uperki tarf bnta apne jo uper se nichay bnaya hai backword ka table aise book mein to kahin nahi hai
solution kon sa thek ab zareef bhai
solution kon sa thek ab zareef brother ap wala ya Tariq wala