We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)
Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com?Search Here
Assignment # 2
MTH603 (Spring 2017)
Total marks: 20
Lectures # 23 - 28
Due date: 19-07-2017
DON’T MISS THESE Important instructions:
• Upload assignments properly through LMS only, (No Assignment will be accepted through email).
• All students are directed to use the font and style of text as is used in this document.
• In order to attempt this assignment you should have full command on
Lecture # 23 to Lecture # 28.
• This is an individual assignment, not group assignment, so keep in mind that you are supposed to submit your own, self made & different assignment even if you discuss the questions with your class fellows. All similar assignments (even with some meaningless modifications) will be awarded zero marks and no excuse will be accepted. This is your responsibility to keep your assignment safe from others.
• Above all instructions are for all assignments so may not be mentioned in future.
• There are 3 questions in the assignment but only two questions will be graded. However we are not mentioning that which question will be graded so you have to provide the solution of all 4 questions.
• Solve the assignment on MS word document and upload your word (.doc) files only. Do not solve the assignment on MS excel. If we get any assignment on MS excel or any format other than word file then it will not be graded.
• Assignments through e-mail are not acceptable after due date (If there is any problem in submitting your assignment through LMS, you can send your solution file through email with in due date). You are advised to upload your assignment at least two days before Due date.
Question#1 Marks 10
Find an equation of a cubic curve which passes through the points
(0, -1), (0, -4), (1, 5) and (2, -6) using Divided Difference Formula.
Question#2 Marks 10
Find interpolation polynomial by Lagrange’s Formula, with the help of following table,
x 1 2 3 5
0 7 26 124
And hence find value of .
Question#3 Marks 10
Find from the following table,
x 1.3 1.6 1.9 2.2 2.5
2.4 2.9 3.2 4.7 6.4
Share This With Friends......
qs 2 main phly polynomial find karain and then value put karain.
is ka ans ye ata ha
It is right and wrong discuss
Bro kya ap iska solution smjha sakty hain ?
question 3 ???
yp thik ha ye.. sorry meny f(4) ni dekh tha
Asslam-o-Alaikum! To all.....
koi solution smjha sakta hy in questions ka?
Kia Shafique UZ Zuman ny jo assignment upload ki ha wo correct ha???
solution is attached
Dear Students Don’t wait for solution post your problems here and discuss ... after discussion a perfect solution will come in a result. So, Start it now, replies here give your comments according to your knowledge and understandings....