.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....   .... Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....  

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)

[ + VU Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]  [ + COMSATS Virtual Campus Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com?Search Here

MTH603 Fall 2017 Final Term Papers Pattern & Questions 17 Feb 2018 to 28 Feb 2018 & Helping Material

MTH603 Fall 2017 Final Term Papers Pattern & Questions 17 Feb 2018 to 28 Feb 2018 & Helping Material

Share This With Friends......

How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join.

Find Your Subject Study Group & Join.

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

This Content Originally Published by a member of VU Students.

+ Prohibited Content On Site + Report a violation + Report an Issue

+ Safety Guidelines for New + Site FAQ & Rules + Safety Matters

+ Important for All Members Take a Look + Online Safety

Views: 1473

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Replies to This Discussion

Share Your Final Term Papers (Questions/Pattern) & Past Papers as well here to help each other. Thanks

Note:-

For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.

For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.

Or visit this link 

Click Here For Detail.

&

.•°How to Download past papers from study groups°•.

Please Click on the below link to see…

.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join .... 

today's paper 

mostly questions were from past.

MCQS were also from past and Handouts 

Euler's method is very important 40% MCQS from this topic.

Subjective questions were from following topic:

Newtons forward method

simpton 1/3 method

simptons 1/8 method

tropezoidel rule

well done dear 

BS SE 5th smstr thanks for sharing 

my pleasure 

BS SE bhai mcqs solved paper chahiay mth603 

mcqs konsay past paper sa thay can you share the file.

can you send the past paper file for MCQS 

Asalam Alikum.

This subject was the hardest subject for me I would say, as I only get to study not more than 4 days for a subject in whole semester due to my job and other activities. Here are few guidelines for those who are facing same problem.

1. Consider 02 files for preparing this subject.

(a) Giga file by Ishfaq

(b) Subjective solved file named 'mth603_Sol_Subjective_Final_2014bySyeda'

2. Open end of file (b) mth603_Sol_Subjective_Final_2014bySyeda, and there are few topics written with respect to priority in terms of '**' '***' etc. Follow this priority and start to prepare topics. (you need to see all numerical in this file at least once)

3. I only prepared numerical from mentioned file without an in depth study of derivations, I just wrote down formulas on 1 page and then moved on with numerical problem solutions.

4. Numerical questions will come on pattern of this file  mth603_Sol_Subjective_Final_2014bySyeda but the solution in this file is wrong for a lot of problems so please don't confuse your self, in this case I referred to GIGA file by Ishfaq for solution of almost similar numerical.

5. For MCQ preparation I did not follow any document as I was out of time, but i thinks GIGA file by Ishfaq has good MCQs for general concept.

6. Don't forget to spend last 3 hours just revising formulas that you have written as they are the key to MCQs and Subjective. It took me 3 hours to learn them by heart.

7. When you start paper go directly to subjective and see all formulas required and write them immediately on the rough work sheet provided by exam center and now you are free to attempt paper the way you want.

Remember in prayers.

RSS

Forum Categorizes

Job's & Careers (Latest Jobs)

Admissions (Latest Admissons)

Scholarship (Latest Scholarships)

Internship (Latest Internships)

VU Study

Other Universities/Colleges/Schools Help

::::::::::: More Categorizes :::::::::::

Member of The Month

1. Munir Khan